What's new

RESRVOIR SEEDS BANNER CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitbull is what i was imagining exactly! I wont even enter this contest because yours is very similar to what i would create, lol.

Very nice!

I have a pitbull on my chest similar to that pic as well.

Been breeding apbt's for some time now (legally), i understand breeding in marijuana flawlessly by mere happenstance as it is very nearly identical in breeding dogs, maybe even alot of other animals too, but i do dogs. inbreeding, backcrossing, hybrids, all how i preserve my bloodlines, not too much inbreeding tho!

No i do not fight them or sell them to thugs. They are my children, and only go to people who can afford them.

Rez, you have no idea, i understand what you go through man, temperament is so hard to breed for sometimes, true apbt's are the sweetest animals in the world, but ive had a few bad apples all but destroy some very long breeding projects, sigh.

right on bro ...i also co own a kennel with a buddy of mine ....UKC PR ADBA ABKC pittys and pocket pits

rastamonunika

It's been a while since I visited the forums - long traveling hiatus, but here are some comps. .

text can change. . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy in Joy!
unika

rastamonunika

I forgot to mention we can add a logo - drop text, etc. Changes are applicable.

These are also .gif's, not sure on file size, but they are standard banner dimensions, and if I recall correctly their filesize/bandwidth usage should be under the limit. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts