What's new

RESRVOIR SEEDS BANNER CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

REZDOG

Veteran
Hi Rez!

here's my go. Plain, simple and to the point!

AURq0TvJ.gif

cork&steve, nice entries!!

peace,
T:joint:

Also a winner!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Bah, sat up late last night pissing about, wasn't happy with it, so wanted to come back fresh from some rest and finish off. Ahh well.

Props to the winners!

C

cork144

holy moly i actually thought i wouldnt have got chosen, thank you so much!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Very nice banners guys! I sure would like to learn how to do that! :yes:

F

ForbiddenFruit

Here's mine, I finished just after the contest closed. O well

Here it is, my first animated GIF image.

Dang Rez you closed that awful fast, I was working on one too when it ended. Where is the respect for the art? I wouldn't ask you to make an IBL in 2 months LOL.
:fsu:

I am so pissed I am only going to order like 3 packs of SD now. :mad:

J/K, here was my entry, it's so sweet I am sure u will send me some SD seeds anyway.

it uses the bigger 600X90 size like the cool new SB banner they are running up top and is a .swf flash animation so I had to host it offsite but it's worth the click IMO:
Check out my flash Reservoir Banner

REZDOG

Veteran
Dang Rez you closed that awful fast, I was working on one too when it ended. Where is the respect for the art? I wouldn't ask you to make an IBL in 2 months LOL.

J/K, here was my entry, it's so sweet I am sure u will send me some SD seeds anyway.

it uses the bigger 600X90 size like the cool new SB banner they are running up top and is a .swf flash animation so I had to host it offsite but it's worth the click IMO:

I LOVE IT!!
Send a PM to Skip,and if he uses it,I'll happily give ya some beans!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no banner from me but i would have thought you could have a nice play on words with Reservoir and gene pool

get it??

see what i've done there??

like Reservoir seeds - take a dip in our gene pool...

or something along those lines

V.

P

psbn

Lightning Bug - your's smashed it for me bro good job loved the way you fitted in the sfv! :cool:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran

YEAH REZ....

i was working on one too for a few hours and you just went ahead and ended the contest without a warning...

thats a crock of shit in my books...

as far as im concerned, every contest i have ever been part of or knew of had a deadline... not just a quick bam DONE...

bull shit.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i too was working on a couple but when i came to upload i saw the comp had been closed after 3 entry's so i fuckin deleted mine pissed off that i spent all that time to not even get to enter it oh well i should have uploaded that night instead of waiting till the morning
not that i would have won those other entry's are killer over mine
steve french and lightning bug great work

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i 2nd biggs that 1 is killer
looks so professional

i also like the other 2
great work people

peace

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
YEAH REZ....

i was working on one too for a few hours and you just went ahead and ended the contest without a warning...

thats a crock of shit in my books...

as far as im concerned, every contest i have ever been part of or knew of had a deadline... not just a quick bam DONE...

bull shit.

Rez is the kind of guy who is known to give seeds even after a contest is over if he likes your work, and you ask nicely. Maybe if you would have submitted it anyway and being nice about it, possibly you might have gotten a response that you may have been stoked with?

edit - Nice work teerull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts