What's new

Reservoir Seeds 420 Cup Grower's Entries Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Any grower that enters Reservoir Seeds' genetics in the 2006 IC Mag 420 Grower's Cup**,and places in the competition,will be eligible for special,unreleased genetics and whatever other Cool Shit I can come up with.

Is this an incentive to enter Reservoir Seeds Strains?

You Betcha'! :smile:

**Even if entrants don't place in the competition,I'll still be....appreciative!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now you tell us, lol. planning to pop a pack of basic diesel as well as the sour diesel v3, but i will be makeing colenes, which need to be ready in six weeks, so there woun't be enough time before the cup to make it through to harvest boo hoo.

G

RD said:
Any grower that enters Reservoir Seeds' genetics in the 2006 IC Mag 420 Grower's Cup**,and places in the competition,will be eligible for special,unreleased genetics and whatever other Cool Shit I can come up with.

15829Gnome-1.JPG

:chin:

G

Can you say SourDiesel BackCross 2.5 hehe. I will diffently have to enter and see. I sure would like that Knome Kabouter and his oil stash hehe. Good luck PPL.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hmm I don't think our Apollo Mist will stand a chance against the Diesels that'll prolly be entered, but I'll think about it :chin:

G

Damn!!! :bat:
Now why didn't I start my Strwberry Diesels and v3 2 months ago?!?!?!
Good luck to all you guys and gals that have something to enter! :wave:

R

Ronley

Thats not fair Rez.
3 months from date of 420 you tell us this???

OldBuddy

Rez, happily just won pack of the last Basic Diesel seeds on the go, and am on my way to the cup. What's the chance of there being some DB around so that I can see what happy state I'm heading for in the coming months ...?

nycnoob

thats real nice of you rez... man you still never cease to amaze me.. yeah Im on the same boat as everyone else.. Now I ought to start some beans..

However, do you submit entries into the competition, are you suppose to be there? Just for future reference..I have never heard of the process really, except for the thread that rez stated about his problem.. with trying to enter the gonzo and sd

G

No you don't have to be present to enter. Just have to send it in with the entry form is all. Good Luck people.
Bex

G

Tempting, but I think I'd rather try winning than placing, so I'll grow RMS instead......

Hi Rez, how ya doin'? :wave:

poke, poke...... :abduct:

Last edited:
G

tug...it'll be a pleasure making you eat dirt with my entry....if I enter :D

:wave:

G

All kidding aside, I'm actually thinking about entering my 20 year old kush strain in, just to see how it stacks up.
I wouldn't expect to defeat all the great new strains around now, but it'd be fun to open some eyes, meet some fellow stoners, and smoke some 'budder' with everybody.
Maybe even trade a few cuts for a few cuts, or some seeds !!!!!

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Indigo said:
tug...it'll be a pleasure making you eat dirt with my entry....if I enter :D

Please let me know beforehand if you're entering or not, no point me seinding in 30gs if there's no chance anyway :wink: :D

G

hehehehehehe Alex, you modest guy, you :D. The fun is in the competition, and as I know your genetics are top-knotch, if you grew 'em with love they're just as worthy as mine :wink:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I think this year is to soon for us. I wouldn't like to enter anything only half as good as I know it can be. Well quite a lot of time for curing yet, well see about that once it get's closer to April :wink:

G

Now now,there's room for everybody! :smile:

I love the NICE trash-talkin' it's a refreshing change from recent actual trolling. :D

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts