What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada X-18 Pure Pakistani

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yeah it starts with finally 2 fems for the twins so 6 total
IMGP0984 (2).JPG

IMGP0997.JPG

IMGP0988.JPG

x 9 Deep Chunks

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Got brown pistils, Romsy?

For X18 the pistils aren't fecundated yet and resin just start to appear, a good week behind DCs that are ok pollinated, pheww the male isn't sterile!! ^^

IMGP1070 (3).JPG

IMGP1083 (2).JPG

About terpz I'm quite surprised about a majority of oranges,, acidulous #6, sweet #5, or floral #4 and three others mixed with classic Pakistan nuts #3 and #1/#2 (twins). The #5 is also fruity but more mixed and with typical vomit! No one apple/pear or in vegetables! Hashy notes are but subtle for now.

The male has something in sour apple but it's more chemical, i'm glad to feel really good vibes from him!
Cheers GoatCheese! :wahey:

More pics soon and special dedicace to Acespicoli ;)

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, the male has nice tops on him.

I only had one plant with orange/citrus notes- the repro mom.

I had a RES X18 baby puke-type. I think one TH plant having it too abit. Pineapple fruity/sweet apple hashy baby puke. That’s what the jar smelled like when you opened it. It wasn’t so pukey when you broke the bud for smokes but still had some of those sour milky baby puke notes. It was one of the better one’s for my licking, the effect i mean.🤮🤮🤮

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Indeed i think that puke vomit terps ones are maybe stronger in effects, something on top but it also depends about the combo with fruity or earthy... So your pineapple/sweet/apple one must been more head high with longer effects than earthy ones i guess. (?)

I only had one plant with orange/citrus notes- the repro mom.

Funny synchronicity wow, it's like i grow yours instead of original RPs! ? It seems that they look forward to be mixed together in future, will do as you know ;)

GoatCheese

Veteran
yea, the fruity puke ones were more interesting mentally but still body stoned.

Do go a head and add some of those repro genetics i made with yours if you can find anything useful. The orangey bubblegum mom-phenos would do well with your male for sure, which would bring bud density into the cross. The mom was super strong. One of the strongest plants i have ever smoked.
..i'd germinate more than you're gonna need at first and cull the ones early that are too much thin leaf and stretchy

Looking forward of seeing some of those seeds growing.

Total rip-off from DNA hacks... they stole the keeper from my good friend Raco. Many spanish friends received cuts back in the days but Random00, one of the guys, was doing some works for Dan and Aaron at the time and decided to pass it to them as they said it was only for preservation purposes and all that classic bullshit.

The male DNA allegedly had was supposed to be the only unselected male they've found in a few seeds they received 2 years before, when they visited a friend of Tom Hill but Raco was doubtful they even had one as the seeds were old and he couldn't sprout any of those either. They said it was for preserving the line but a few months later they were already selling the seeds with Raco's cut! lol. Straight hack as they always do and plain disrespect to Raco and Tom's work anyway. This is the reason why good stuff is kept tight nowadays, there's always a bad egg out there abusing people's generosity.

I'd say don't support Donkey'N'Ass practices and lack of ethics otherwise nothing will change. This kind of stuff happened in the past already, still happens nowadays and will keep happening in the future unless growers take responsability for those they support with their money.

Anyway it won't be a good representation of the strain but just a certain plant. Read the whole story though, truth hurts:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=100036

Seedbay batches should be about 10 years old, it's understandable they are too old to germinate properly.

Vibes.
Always a boss 👏

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
yea, the fruity puke ones were more interesting mentally but still body stoned.

Of course, i think that earthy moldy ones are even more body stone but like negative for the mind, the fruitiness often bring happiness i mean.

Do go a head and add some of those repro genetics i made with yours if you can find anything useful. The orangey bubblegum mom-phenos would do well with your male for sure, which would bring bud density into the cross. The mom was super strong. One of the strongest plants i have ever smoked.
..i'd germinate more than you're gonna need at first and cull the ones early that are too much thin leaf and stretchy

Looking forward of seeing some of those seeds growing.

I think to cross them next year and yes with a bit more number due to the few born-dead germs but according your orangey mom i'm sure that you had improved the line like RP did in facts ;)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Of course, i think that earthy moldy ones are even more body stone but like negative for the mind, the fruitiness often bring happiness i mean.
Yea the veggies i had seem to be more/very flat mentally - one of the worst smokes i can think of. Prolly had some CBD in them. My TH X18 very BLD veggie (pictured below) wasn’t hashy or fruity sweet at all. 100% raw root vegetable/watery sour green apple earthy kush

full

full

full

I think to cross them next year and yes with a bit more number due to the few born-dead germs but according your orangey mom i'm sure that you had improved the line like RP did in facts ;)
Well, there wasn’t much work done from me cause i used the only two males i got – no selection work - thou the RES mom seemed to stay true female way past normal harvest time, so that’s a good thing. And it was the strongest and the best effect of the lot

...the TH X18 male was interesting stretchy, more nld kind if you can find phenos that won’t hermie. The RES X18 male wasn’t the greatest – think it had some earthy/mouldy notes in the stem aroma under mild fruityness, iirc ..Can’t remember much of him other than it was a bit branchy

TH X18 male
full

full

full

full

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Selection starts from germination bro and the love you given to had the chance to found stable males and your orangey bubblegum mom is selection too, just lucky vibes or not! Good breeding is also mystical before to be scientific ya know, no need big selection to do improvement, love is all and our plants listen to us! Peace

#5 starts to show purples
IMGP1090 (2).JPG

Stallion is happy
IMGP1165 (2).JPG

IMGP1140.JPG

IMGP1187.JPG

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, the TH X18 male had lighter colored pollen, can't remember how the RES male was. You can see some of it in the bloom photos in my post above.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Selection starts from germination bro and the love you given to had the chance to found stable males and your orangey bubblegum mom is selection too, just lucky vibes or not! Good breeding is also mystical before to be scientific ya know, no need big selection to do improvement, love is all and our plants listen to us! Peace

Ha-ha..yea, they were the ONLY males i found out of the TH and RES X18 seeds, i have not said they were stable – most of my about ten X18 females grew late nanners. I saw proper male flower on the apple TH X18 female when i grew them the second time and they didn’t like the cold/dry winter air in the grow area at all.

The Orange/bubblegum/fuel/perfumey spices/hash mom was actually the only female plant that stayed true as long as i had it growing- maybe around 13 weeks when i made the seeds.
This female was the only one in the trio involved in making those seeds with proper quality, thou the tall more nld TH X18 male phenos can be interesting if you can find stable plants

..but i recommend you use your best “RES repro” males (..or your RES male if you still have pollen) on the good orange/fuel-mom phenos you can find in those seeds. It was a high quality hash plant but the buds were a bit airy. ..it was the only one of my X18 plants that had fuel smell btw. Very complex aroma profile. Very strong smoke.

Orange mom RES x18
full

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ha-ha..yea, they were the ONLY males i found out of the TH and RES X18 seeds, i have not said they were stable –

Even if stretched a lot they look good and non hermie! :biggrin:

Stretch is also relative to lumens power so it also depends about set-up lighting !

most of my about ten X18 females grew late nanners. I saw proper male flower on the apple TH X18 female when i grew them the second time and they didn’t like the cold/dry winter air in the grow area at all.

So you have deselect them and only keep your orangey stable mom seeds right ? The ones you gave me ?

That's selection at its best bro good job ;)

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, i threw the other seeds away, cause rest of the females grew late nanners and i didn’t care for the effect that much..