What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

X-18 Pure Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was looking threw my new high times and saw an ad for DNA genetics...And it shows a strain called "X-18 Pure Pakistani"...Anyone have any info on this strain?

peace
GreenLion

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I could read that HT issue...
DNA got a cut of my XVIII keeper from the dude I shared with...I was told that DNA had a male...
Are they selling x18 beans??

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drelow31@yahoo. said:
RACO was that ur personal stain that some1 took and breed or what
TomHill´s
It´s the only x18 specimen docummented that I know of...

X-18,since 2004
023-1.jpg

Last edited:
G

Yeah there is an ad in the new high times, with a several different strains/seeds they carry/sell and one of them is "X-18 Pure Pakistani"...

So...Yes Raco, I would say they are selling "X-18 Pure Pakistani" beans...

peace
GreenLion

KindBudKid

I was gonna say I thought X18 was T.Hill's Paki.. I'm really interested in the X-File cross X18/Sandstorm.. Really like to have a look through some of those..

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Anything for the almighty $$!

Raco - every time I see your pics my mouth starts watering profusely!!!

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx friends!
From what I know,DNA had 1 MALE 6 months ago...now they are selling seeds??

Last edited:
G

It's not an article...It's a ad.

And sorry, I don't have a scanner.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I would call it weak sauce and freaking magical..... 6 months? Is there any other source of X-18?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Bacchus said:
I would call it weak sauce and freaking magical..... 6 months? Is there any other source of X-18?

Maybe it was found in a bag of Cantaloupe Haze??

el gordo

there's still nothing about that in their website ... strange...isn't it? but with their bad rep... another shady move from DNA

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
???
when you say paki-where are you referring to?
where is tom referring to? pakistans a big country and for all we know someone shook some plants in august on the way to the airport-is there more info on this line? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts