What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks farmerlion! Wouldn't mind both of them being girls... :biggrin:

Right now no preflowers on Honduras nor Ethiopian.

Tycho: first time I found an hermie, posted the picture to remember. I think it's a price to pay for landraces sometimes... for me, I'll consider it a male and let it be, no big deal.

Nup: I culled it...

I am glad to say there will be soon two new girls from seed: a Panama Haze and a Purple Haze Malawi, thanks dubi & ACE!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Plants looking stellar brother Repuk! Sorry for not dropping by more often mate... been swamped with work. Can't wait to watch your plants develop further!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Kas!! :thank you: no problem!

I'm happy to say today it was obvious all plants are stretching nicely... and both Honduras seem to be girls! Tiny preflowers but clearly girls! :biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Here they are! :biggrin: next time I promise I'll grab the big camera and prop things a little. Wind makes difficult to capture them still...

Group Shot (but for stout Ethiopian)
picture.php

Left to right: Lebanese, Honduras #1, Honduras #2 at her side, and Tall Ethiopian.

"Lady in red" pot is a krystalica cut I experimented transitioning from coco to soil with great success... funny how fat her leaves look (it's a 75% sativa hybrid) next to the rest :biggrin:

Honduras #1
picture.php

Honduras #2
picture.php

These two are starting to scare me... crazy internodes, getting huge. Both seem to be girls!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese
picture.php

This was a very stout plant, about 1/3 the size of his brother.

Guess being a pure sativa it will keep stretching while flowering?

Tall Ethiopian
picture.php

Stout Ethiopian
picture.php

Been spraying them with Potassic soap at 2%, plus Neem Oil (1ml/L).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola repuk,

Looks like your sativas are enjoying a lot with the trasplants. The lebanese is already starting to flower, right ? The Honduras and Ethiopians still have plenty of time to grow until September when they will start the flowering.

Not sure what to recommend you about the revegging Zamaldelica .... don't think she will have enough time to reveg and produce a nice growth before start to flower again ... if your main concern is preserve that parental plant then i think you will be able to take clones from her, i would recommend you to remove all the rest of flowered parts of the plant and leave only the revegging parts.

Buen fin de semana! :)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gracias Dubi!

Yes, the Lebanese is flowering.

The Zamaldelica is throwing leaves but it's also throwing new hairs... so I'd better cut all the old buds now that she has some leaves?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Cut all the buds not containing leaves:

picture.php

I keep spraying her.

Purple Haze x Malawi and Panama Haze received and sown! :biggrin:

:thank you:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Willydread! :)

I thought they were slightly undeveloped, but not used to pure sativas either... they're unbelieveable skinny!

They seem to be thriving now. I think I got the right water rythm / quantity for my substrate volume / type and my size of plants under this weather.

Seedling pots are on top of the substrate of the lebanese where they will be on the shadow most day (will keep an eye on them anyhow).

orfeas

Veteran
beautiful plants there, repuk!
However, no judgementality here, I'd rather go along with your initial thought... :)

:tiphat:orfeas

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks orfeas! They're bulking up, that's for sure so I have peace of mind.

Should I stake them? they're very flexible and winds are common here... they seem to flex just fine.

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks orfeas! They're bulking up, that's for sure so I have peace of mind.

Should I stake them? they're very flexible and winds are common here... they seem to flex just fine.
Anytime! flexible they are no doubt! Yet, when they get into advanced flowering and them branches are ladden, staking will be a must to avert fractured limbs... :biggrin:

That Zamaldelica would have been fatally battered, had it not been supported...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100229.jpg
    P1100229.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 24

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Orfeas :thank you: will stake them.

I may be mistaken as preflowers are tiny still, but I bet both Ethiopian are girls too! :woohoo:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Couldn't keep still so I culled the cut test, and used that soil and some of the culled lebanese pot to up-pot zamaldelica to a three times her (uncolonized) previous pot size: 80L/20Gal smart pot.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Lebanese

picture.php

Detail
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This plant certainly looks different to my not expert eye... fan leaves on sprouts are 120º relative to the branch, will take a cenital pic.

She has doubled her size since starting flowering... wonderful smell to fruity mango.