What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Gotta represent the local team even though I don't really like American Football.

tomlinson.jpg

*I apologize to any Rams fans but this is how we do in Diego! LT LT LT! LIGHTS OUT! LT got lessons from Merriman...once again I apologize. :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yea yea yea... I know i have hung myself at least over a hundred times... But loyalty is what i am about.. So either AL dickhead Davis out lives me, and i never see my team do well or that fucken 137 yr old drunk croaks and we are reborn... ONE DAY BISHES ONE DAY!!!! peace.

sack

sackoweed

Veteran
i agree, i think its time to give up on jamarcus, altho the raiders will suck until al croaks, sad but true, i know all about suffering due to shitty owners

Actually Russell played pretty good against the chiefs... He like any QB needs to have some time to chuck the ball.. Last week he had some time finally and was accurate and made good plays.. I know my team is the laughing stalk of all teams even more so than the lonely Lions.. But like i said im a loyal fan.. Not a bandwagoner... peace..

sack

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
and i just know that Redskins will be the answer to the trivia question: What team lost to the 0-20 lions

sackoweed

Veteran
yea i wonder who the lucky team will be that loses to the 0-19 lions... WoW thats going to be a hard pill to swallow... hehe... I know a few lions fans poor doods... Yea that would be the loss to make me change teams... lmfao... peace..

sack

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Bal over Clev - the browns are a joke....
Was over Det - Zorn needs a win or the hot seat is coming
Hou over Jac - Delrio needs a win or the hot seat is coming
NE over ATL - ATL could pull this one out
GB over STL - St louis is a joke
NYG over TB - TB has no offense
NYJ over Ten - chris johnson was a beast last week...but that was last week....
Phi over KC - Vick/mike hancho will play
SF over MIN - Willis vs AP, Gore vs the williams bros on dline....lets go niners
No over BUF - Drew Brees is a beast
CHI over SEA - da Bears, no hassleback no win....
Cin over PIT - I think ochocinco might be a factor
DEN over Oak - Russle is the works QB in the league....
Mia over SD - Mia needs a win!
IND over ARZ - zona was a Cinderella story last year....
DAL over CAR - i hate the cowboys but want them to win this game because the niners have CAROLINA's Pick next year....

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Good Luck Everyone

GR8,You just hate my Falcons LOL J/K Bro,,,,,,Good picks though.

A little eye candy

picture.php

jeremy

fuck the lions with their facemask and fuck the referees for their bad calls

redskins deserved the second half of this game

sackoweed

Veteran
OH Man where are the redskins fans..?? I would not want to be wearing those shoes... I didnt see the game and will watch highlights but i do know the lions are now 1-19 in the last two seasons... wowzerZ.. My raiders are playing now lets see if we can KICK the donkies asses... Patriots got it done brady still looks like crap.. Jets how did they do? I just got home from gym and kicking some heads ;) so im not to up to date will be here in a minute.. Good luck to who ever hasnt played.. peace..

sack

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

all i know is my niners are a hard nosed team that will punch u in the face the whole game....am i the only niner fan here or what?

sackoweed

Veteran
gr8shoe
I think you are the only 9er fan.. As i am the only raider fan,... lol.. farve is a friggn retiring playing old fool.. i must say even though i dont like him.. And FUCK jamarcus russell he sux donkey balls... Ohh lord when will AL DAVIS at least go senile??? PLEASE LORD~~!!! peace..

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts