What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey Sackoweed,

sorry it took me sooo long to reply! I love the thread idea, my favorite team is the cowboys, what a heartbreaker to lose that game. We practically gift wrapped that game for the g-men.

My Favorite player

jason-witten.jpg

H

heavy dank nugg

Hey Sackoweed,

sorry it took me sooo long to reply! I love the thread idea, my favorite team is the cowboys, what a heartbreaker to lose that game. We practically gift wrapped that game for the g-men.

My Favorite player

jason-witten.jpg

fucking witten is a beast

top 3 tes in nfl

1.witten

2.heath miller

3. tod heap

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

fuck this, you cant have a football thread with out the GR8shoe-Ba-Dizzle!!!!!I went to the NINERS Game yesterday and o-boy 2-0 both division wins baby!!!!!
here's a couple of pic's

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
fuck this, you cant have a football thread with out the GR8shoe-Ba-Dizzle!!!!!I went to the NINERS Game yesterday and o-boy 2-0 both division wins baby!!!!!
here's a couple of pic's

LOL,,,Yeah Bro you gotta be here!!

Glad you had fun,,How was the cookieeeeeesssss,

Thank's for the live shot's mang!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Anyone else play fantasy football? I im tied and I got Reggie Wayne going and the other guy has addai, I hope they pass a lot! I also like the colts at -3 1/2, Enjoy the game and good luck to any other fantasy owners!!!!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

the cookies were fire, I shared with some of the people on the back of the party bus. we were all stoked from the big win!

GO NINERS 5-0 IN THE BIG SHOW!!!
49ers.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Wow lots of good stuff fellas thanx to all that have posted much appreciated.. Now lets check out some MONDAY night football i just got home from muay thai and cardio.. I am beat but not beat to watch football.. Have a good one and talk to you soon.. Lets see if the wildcat can do its thang against the colts C+ defense.. peace. GO RAIDERS!!!

sack

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
the bears stood their ground..and the steelers kicker choked away the game...congrats bababooey. hard fought well deserved win...

I have no problem with sports banter..I just hate poor sportsmanship,like ido. basiclly just sticking his tounge out and saying na na nasnana na....

cant even aknowledge the fact that the steelers gave it away....... If they would have beat us... id have no problem.but we gave it away....

I'll be the first to admit that Jeff Reed gave away the game for the Steelers. Hated to see him be the goat, I hope that his psyche is able to rebound after missing 2 critical FG's. I always thought he was a very reliable kicker, was it the rain and wet turf that bothered him? Playing for the Steelers he should be used to adverse weather but the Bears put in new sod the week before the game, guess that made traction even worse than normal.
Oh well, the Steelers have won 6 titles, 2 in the past 5 years, and look like they could add several more in the next decade, so you won't get much pity from us. :rasta:

H

heavy dank nugg

I'll be the first to admit that Jeff Reed gave away the game for the Steelers. Hated to see him be the goat, I hope that his psyche is able to rebound after missing 2 critical FG's. I always thought he was a very reliable kicker, was it the rain and wet turf that bothered him? Playing for the Steelers he should be used to adverse weather but the Bears put in new sod the week before the game, guess that made traction even worse than normal.
Oh well, the Steelers have won 6 titles, 2 in the past 5 years, and look like they could add several more in the next decade, so you won't get much pity from us. :rasta:

jeff will be fine so will the steelers.even vinitari has had bad games.....

dont need pitty

just dont dissrespect....and we can slin the smack talk all night.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nah, lay off of Dank Nug. He's just a big Steelers fan.
I understand that when your team is successful, that fans of other teams get jealous. When the Jordan and the Bulls were winning 6 titles in the 90's, I really enjoyed that time even though other NBA fans were quite tired of the Bulls winning it all the time. I'm tired of hearing about the Lakers all the time now, for instance.
The Steelers, along with the Pats, have dominated this decade. The Pats with 3 titles, the Steelers with 2. No one else has more than one. The Steelers have won two of the past 4 Super Bowls. Both of their titles have come after the Pats' three, so the Steelers have displayed more dominance recently. The media likes to pick the Pats, now that Tom Brady's back, as the best team in the AFC. They aren't; the Steelers are, despite this loss. The Steelers have a better D, a better run game, and play well in big games. They have one of the NFL's premier playmakers in Ben Roethlisberger. They have clutch playmakers all over the field, really. Mike Tomlin has to be a much better coach than people give him credit for. People talk about Belichick being some genius; I think the whole Steelers organization, from top to bottom, collectively do things the right way.
If being a winner means that you are a genius, then the Steelers organization is genius. They coach well, they draft well, they do free agency well. They should win at least two more titles in the next 5-6 years, which will be Roethlisberger's prime years.

So when people are glad that the Steelers lose, it's because that means their team might be champs.
The Bears are mentioned as a team that could possibly make the Super Bowl, because of Cutler.
And yes, the Bears beat the Steelers but that was only because Reed missed two makeable field goals. I figure there's a 10% or less chance of that happening. So really the Bears got lucky. Not to say that if Reed makes one of two, and the Bears only tie it instead of win it outright with a FG as time expires, that the Bears then wouldn't win in overtime. With the way the Bears offense was clicking at the end, they very well could have. Of course, the Steelers were missing Polamalu.
Good game, the Bears made some clutch plays at the end, but based on that game I wouldn't say the Bears would be favorites if they played again.
My :2cents:

sackoweed

Veteran
dankNugg ok this is your last post at IDO... I think this is going nowhere.. I myself didnt see any harm in what he said myself.. I didnt see him call you any names.. He simply said squeelers ooops sorry i meant steelers.. THAT IS ALL HE SAID! Enough is enough.. Now i will not sit here and get into a pissing contest with you.. I am glad you see it my way thanx... Please lets talk about football not hurt feelings.. Ok? No more shit about this BULLSHIT! Thanx... peace.

sack

Last edited:
H

heavy dank nugg

your right sack lets keep it foot ball this is a great pic...

heres the caption from msnbcsports

Pittsburgh's Jerome Bettis runs over Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher for a touchdown. The Steelers defeated the Bears 21-9 on Sunday.

picture.php

ta ta now

sackoweed

Veteran
sensitivity class is OVER!!!! Lets get back to football..

Wow peyton manning is the MAN!!! He can definitely get the ball to his receivers and they get the rest done.. dallas clark imho is a premiere TE... But, That will not win them a superbowl.. We all know DEFENSE wins titles.... So they need some help.. They may have been exposed a lil tonight as to what works.. The fish just couldnt stop them either.. great game.. Next week has some interesting matchups... peace..

sack

G

Greyskull

Peyton is still Peyton. Dude is ice under pressure. that audible to the screen (did i mention i like screen plays) was GENIOUS when he read the blitz. stud pony.

dude, i know you heard about Gallery?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/21/raiders.gallery.ap/index.html
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- Oakland Raiders right guard Robert Gallery is expected to miss four to six weeks after undergoing surgery on a broken bone in his left leg.

Gallery was injured in the second half of Oakland's 13-10 victory in Kansas City on Sunday. Coach Tom Cable says the operation was performed Monday.

Cable says he has not decided who will replace Gallery. In Sunday's game, he moved center Chris Morris to guard and used Samson Satele at center. Cable says he will look at starting Khalif Barnes, Erik Pears or Paul McQuistan at guard as well.

Oakland hosts Denver on Sunday.

Attachments

• sp-raiders28_ph2_0499956658.jpg
    sp-raiders28_ph2_0499956658.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts