What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I've got to admit that those 'Aints worry me a bunch. Aww here's a pic of the good ol' days....

NukaCola

1041.gif
Playing for the 1# draft pick go bucs. :abduct:

H

heavy dank nugg

i remember not so long ago they were called "the aint's " good to see them finally living up to expectation.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
yeah man....NO's got a damn fine team this year. I'm amazed at how Bush is not what everyone thought he would be....kinda like Vince Young....but better.

H

heavy dank nugg

reggies not a bust like vince young, but byour right he never became the beast everyone thought he would

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
While watching the Saints-Giants game one of the analysts wondered if Bush should be moved to receiver full time. Certainly, most of the damage he does on offense is done by catching the ball in space. Also, he's a top notch return man. He was leading the league in touchdowns early last year until a knee injury shut him down.
When healthy, he's a very dangerous weapon on special teams and offense. I still hold out hope that he'll figure out the NFL running game; maybe his problem is that he doesn't wait for his blocks to develop, doesn't keep his feet moving in order to break those arm tackles, doesn't know how to find the crease in order to break through to the secondary, etc etc.
It's shows how good the Saints are playing now that Reggie Bush is their 2nd or 3rd best RB (Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell being more productive runners).

If the Bucs do finish with the worst record in the league, and therefore hold the #1 pick, who would they draft? Bradford, who's scheduled for shoulder surgery in the near future? They say that the 2010 draft will be a very deep, talented class...

I

idoreallytry

i think Reggie's biggest problem is he can't run inside or he is scared too which i doubt, u don't make it too the pros being scared lol,,,in college he had a dominant line he could run inside and he was faster than everyone else so he was a beast on the outside as well,,, now he is realizing their are guys just as fast and he don't get the same holes usc lineman provided,,,he most definately should be a flanker reciever devin hester, speedster reciever involved in some type of wildcat or something, but still do kick offs and what not,,,he is still good just not what he was hyped to be for sure,,,peace

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I

idoreallytry

that was a crazy finish,,,thast a case of a coach not letting them know the rules,,,peace

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
okay, so maybe he's shouldn't be compared to Young. Sorry for being harsh.
awesome video Gr8

H

heavy dank nugg

better late than never is the phrase to heed here.....
I was a jerk to big d. idoreallytry, and sackoweed....and i am sorry, I get paranoid and think everyones out to get me sometimes so i get defencive and cold and sharp tounged.
recently i had a life threating scare, a wake up call.and it made me realise there is no time for that kind of behavior....
I like to put on the big act that im untouchable, and i know everything,because i dont like to feel vaunarable.now i realise that its only human to be vaunarable sometimes,and that its nessacary to human interaction....

heres my thing i suffer from sivere anxiety and it scares the living shit outta me,so much so that 2 weeks ago i paniced my self into a minor heart attack.now i realise that i have to change my whole life around.....diet, habits,etc... that also means being completly honest..so this is it. my honesty the reason i seem callus and cold and downright dickish at times.its because i suffer from sivere anxiety,it messes with my head and i read way to far into things so i feel like people are attacking me when they really arent....

i chose this thread for this because i know sack, and bigd, and ido check it often enough.....I pride my self on being a stand up guy and that means being able to admit when you are wrong.....and i was wrong.
ido, i owe you a shout out,you taking the high road and wishing me well when you heard i was ill after the things i said to you well it touched me and inspiried me and made me see, that respect is a 2 way street you have to give it to get it, i felt it was owed to me
because i grow nice plants and take good picture,now i see my error.I want to be respected its important to me,so i will now try to treat everyone with respect.
and that stats with this..
ido.im sorry iwas a asshole to you for no reason....
BigD im sorry ive been an ass to you in the past without warrent.
sack..im sorry i was rotten and a dick to you in our p.m.exchange.

im nervous to hit the post reply button because then the jig is up im no longer the HDN that everyone knows and hates or loves to hate, im just another member a un perfect sometimes vaunarable human being but at least a more honest one....

thats it im out....

I

idoreallytry

learning from mistkes is the most important thing about them,,,i am not perfect in anyway what so ever,,,so i hold no grudge,,,and even though u might have been out of line, i was in return out of line in some of the things i said,,,i try to be funny and joke with anyone on here, and in return anyone can do the same with me,,,only hting off limits is my kids and mom,,,carry on bro,,,peace

H

heavy dank nugg

thanks for the reply ido. this new approach is allready paying off.:)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
remember this,
a wise man is a man that realizes he knows nothing at all.
you can ALWAYS learn something from others.
thats how we evolved as a species, by using numbers to gain advantages.
i have learned something from everybody i have bumped into in my life.
i would like to think i have taught something to every1 i have encountered in my life aswell.

so now that you expanded your mind and are willing to let others point of views help you, the true learning can begin.
i'm happy for you HDN.
welcome to the real world, where ego's don't help you, but knowledge will.

p.s. GIANTS FTW!!!!
let's trounce the cards!!!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
GR8: The Niners get a chance to redeem themselves after a poor outing against the Falcons. They have an exciting collections of skill players. Crabtree is apparently going to play, maybe even start. It'll be interesting to see how much he can contribute after missing all of of camp and the first quarter of the season.
I think you've been down on Shaun Hill in the past, do you think the average Niner fan agrees with you? I guess when you've become used to QB's the caliber of Montana and Young, it's hard to embrace someone like Hill. Do you think Alex Smith can still redeem himself or is he a bust along the lines of Jamarcus? He was injured the last time he logged some starts so I'd like to think his poor performance then was due to his arm not feeling right. Still, he's healthy now and he still hasnt beat out Hill for the starting spot so maybe this is as good as it gets for him...

HDN: Thank you for being so honest. I think realizing that life is short and that we should try to appreciate the good things in our lives and enjoy the time given to us is a big part of the maturing process. And it's hard to swallow your pride and admit when you're wrong, I still struggle with it everyday like you but I'm a better person for it and you will be too.
Keep enjoying football, it's one of life's pleasures, and enjoy your friends and family too, and of course enjoy the herb.
As far as diet and exercise, changing that aspect of your life will be very difficult initially but once you get into it it will start to become natural. And I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation. Just because you change your diet doesnt mean you have to eat grilled chicken and steamed broccoli for every meal; you can still enjoy a greasy meal once in a while just dont overindulge either quantity wise or frequently wise...
Let us know how your transformation goes, maybe you can make a thread on it so people can track your progress and post encouragement. :cool:

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Bababooey, I think Alex Smith, was set up for failure, can he still be a decent or good QB? Maybe....Its kinda hard to tell with this guy, His head coach Urban Meyer said it would take him about 3-4 years to adjust to the NFL's because he took snaps in the spread or shotgun formation and not under center and also he need to know where everyone was on the field...He has had a whole bunch of OC's, and 2 throwing shoulder operations....but one thing the dudes got heart...one thing that has intrigued me is that we kinda have the right personal to run the spread or shotgun now with Crabtree....we have enuff wideouts and our TE's Vernon Davis and Delaine Walker would thrive in it......but when you got a work horse like Frank Gore, who knows....I just hope Nate Clements dont get burn'd...he makes plays but gives up big ones also....

Sunday Sunday Sunday 2 more days!~ Who's ready for some Football? I sure the hell am! Hey HDN I hope your Steelers kick the shit out of Vikings....funk'n farve....

I

idoreallytry

i don't care who wins between the vikes and steelers i just want AD to kick ass, i love me some Adrian Peterson...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts