What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
images

Who Dat?
Go Saints!!!!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

hey big d,,,,,
who dat? I'll tell you....its that Saints D!~ good game........

BRNEYDBVR

WHO DAT!!!!!?

not the g-men!.....LMAO!!!!.....worst giants loss in 10 years.

The Big Apple....huh?

How ya like them apples!?....LOL!

:joint:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Saints: Who dat say dey gone beat dem Saints? Who dat? If the Saints play like that every game, they'll go 20-0. Still, plenty of good teams that have yet to play the Saints. New England, Denver, Minnesota. No one has stepped up yet, but plenty of obstacles in the way.

Oakland: Showing life. A resurgent D led the way. JaMarcus shows a pulse. Can he build upon this?

Tennessee: Last year's best team (13-3 record) lost 59-0 at New England in the snow. They're 0-6 and just lost by 59 pts. This is why I love the NFL. Last year's best team is this year's worst? Can there be a team that goes from worst to first? Can you imagine if a 2-14 team won the Superbowl next year? Ah, the possibilities. Even Browns fans have hope.

H

heavy dank nugg

Are you ready for some football

Are you ready for some football

great day in the nfl.Pats blow out the titans 59-0

saints blow out the gmen.

bills take one from dirty sanchez and the jets

Steelers taking care of business

kc gets a win.

redskins.yikes

ravens and vikes go toe to toe.

AND THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

PRETENDERS. AND BUMS

H

heavy dank nugg

YES A GOOD ONE I FORGOT.

Atl beat the teddy bears like the fuzzy soft team they are.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Atlanta is playing well, no doubt. They might win Gonzalez that Superbowl ring he covets if they keep playing like this.
The Bears line didnt play well today, couldn't protect against a 4 man or even a 3 man rush at times. Couldnt run the ball consistently. The D got taken advantage of at times.
But it's a long season, and things can change.

Ryan was a good draft pick, looks like a bright young star who's light will only shine brighter.
Despite coming up short today, I still like Cutler; he takes a lot of chances but he plays with fire in his belly. Can be up and down with him, but at least he's capable of making brilliant passes at times.
Still, despite getting outplayed, we had a shot at tying it up at the end. Inside the 10, one throw into the end zone. Cutler maybe just uncorked it too quick, should have gone to another read...

H

heavy dank nugg

Atlanta is playing well, no doubt. They might win Gonzalez that Superbowl ring he covets if they keep playing like this.
The Bears line didnt play well today, couldn't protect against a 4 man or even a 3 man rush at times. Couldnt run the ball consistently. The D got taken advantage of at times.
But it's a long season, and things can change.

Ryan was a good draft pick, looks like a bright young star who's light will only shine brighter.
Despite coming up short today, I still like Cutler; he takes a lot of chances but he plays with fire in his belly. Can be up and down with him, but at least he's capable of making brilliant passes at times.
Still, despite getting outplayed, we had a shot at tying it up at the end. Inside the 10, one throw into the end zone. Cutler maybe just uncorked it too quick, should have gone to another read...

cutler will be a good one.....if you can protect him....

H

heavy dank nugg

why did my thread get moved here?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? anyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the compliment, HDN.
Atlanta has rebounded quite nicely from the Michael Vick/Bobby Petrino fiasco. Personally, I thought Vick got a raw deal, and I hope he becomes a star again. As for Petrino, well, maybe he just belongs in college...

I remember the Falcons team from 1998. They went 14-2 and knocked off the 15-1 Vikings en route to the Superbowl, where they fell to the John Elway and Terrell Davis-led Broncos.
That was a great team. Jamal Anderson was a dominant runner for them but the 410 carries he logged that season were too much for any human body and 3 injury-plagued seasons later he was out of the league. Larry Johnson logged 416 carries in 2006 and he hasn't been the same since. Today we have the era of platoon RB's where no one RB is going to get more than 370 carries, with most falling well short of that threshold in order to be safe.

Turner the Burner was the best free agent signing of 2008. Roddy White is a star and Gonzalez gives them a veteran who can stretch the field from the TE spot. It's a testament to the organization that they were able to rebuild so quickly.

Do you remember the run and shoot years with Jeff George (Illini!) at QB and June Jones as coach? I think they still hold a record with three 1000 yard receivers and one 1000 yard running back on one team, in 1995. Deion Sanders was on that team and he has always been one of my favorite players. Very entertaining team all around.

H

heavy dank nugg

they did bounce back nicely....

the run and shoot......everyone was on that bandwagon for a couple years.then it dissappeared.well except for oakland.......and look how they have done the past few yrs....J russell is NOT a nfl level qb. Al Davis is senile....and Tom Cabel beats up his assistant coaches...yet they had enuff to beat up philly

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
even tho my team sucks asshole(Detroit Lions) I still represent fuck it

Attachments

• lions.jpg
    lions.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Helmet_Thumb09.gif
    Helmet_Thumb09.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Lions_Thumb09.gif
    Lions_Thumb09.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 12

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
For what it's worth, Bigscoot, I think the Lions have some hope for the future. Stafford looks promising, just got hurt during the Bears game and hasn't made it back to the field yet. Hopefully he can return soon so he can continue to play and learn on the job.

The Lions have been hurt by poor ownership decisions. The Matt Millen saga lasted 3-4 years too long (he was GM for what, 7 years?). Loyalty is admirable but when your general manager is running the team into the ground you have to be able to step up and say enough is enough. Which they finally did last year but only to prevent a full on mutiny by their fans. To this day I dont know who would be a bigger persona non grata in Detroit: Osama Bin Laden or Matt Millen.

The Ford family has run the Lions like they've run their car company, and everyone knows how that turned out. Although of the Big Three, Ford didnt need to accept any government bailout money, so maybe it's not all bad.

I remember the Barry Sanders years, when the Lions were a pretty decent team and competed for the NFC north title every year. Sanders is still, in my mind, the most electrifying player that has ever put on an NFL jersey. Since he retired (too early imo, since he was still in his prime) nothing's really gone right for that franchise.

But things can turn around, and they do. The Bucs were pretty much the laughingstock of the league during the 70s and 80s, but they turned it around in the late 90's and won a Superbowl in 2002. Course, now they're 0-6 and look more like the Bucs of old but even last year they were 9-7 so they really havent been a bad team until this year...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I remember the Barry Sanders years, when the Lions were a pretty decent team and competed for the NFC north title every year. Sanders is still, in my mind, the most electrifying player that has ever put on an NFL jersey. Since he retired (too early imo, since he was still in his prime) nothing's really gone right for that franchise.

The Barry Sanders curse! hahah thats funny... its true though. NOTHIN' since Barry left. They have never EVEN attempted to get another running back.... they got to get SOMEBODY. I think the Lions will be alright tho, they have a good COACH now and YES Stafford is going to be good!

Saints.jpg

GO Saints!

H

heavy dank nugg

i think kevin smith has all the intangables ... he could be a good running back...
he needs blockers.