What's new

RePost from Infirmary....Cal Def in Coco...Leaf Curl...

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Hey Sam...been reading through the read and glad to hear that they somewhat perked up for you.

I've got a question though. Did you get any purpling of the stems and kind of droopy leaves ( not like when they haven't been watered but when they seem to curl down). I definitely noticed a very soft texture to my leaves and a very dark green color. As well as some white build up in the coco ( which I figured was salts?) I watered them with straight 6.0 water with some hydroguard and cannazyme

I've been using the H&G A+B as well. I got the spots on the leaves as well. I think I might try and add the cal mag and reduce waterings.

They're in their third week of veg and they're kind of just short, compact, and stout. Not really looking as vigorous as I usually get them in soil. That's the reason I chose to switch though, because I wanted to challenge myself to learn something new(It has definitely been a challenge).

I'm also running ebb & gro buckets which have surprisingly been way easier than the coco. I figured it would be the opposite. Hopefully getting a camera this week so I'll be able to up some pictures soon.

Pretty small containers the 8" cocotek pots.

Oh yeah when I flushed them the ph was 6.1 and the ppm's were 420. My normal tap water has 50 ppm. So I thought that was kind of high but I'm not sure, b/c I don't really know how coco works yet.

Sam Slambam

How do all?

So I've been waiting a while to chime in and show an update, and unfortunately it's not a whole hell of a lot of one, but one none the less.

Here is the lonely lady. And what a shitty picture of her it be!!! Haha, I promise I'll up some better pix later on. But she is doing seemingly ok on the Biobizz nutes. As a matter of fact she is really beginning to pack on some density. I haven't given up on her yet folks.

As usual, busy as all get out and I need to run.

Take 'er easy.