What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Relationship Advice

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
She's had a life time to get past it and move on. You've had a few months and it's bothering you and causing problems. It is always hard to learn how the ones you love have been hurt. Accept it, support her, love her(and the kids), nurture her, and let her know things are going to be alright. That's the most, and the best thing you can do. If you can't wrap your head around it and go on with the relationship, cut it off now. She(and the kids) deserves to be loved and accepted for who she is NOW. Not who she WAS and what happened beyond her control! And, being hurt is not going to help and may make her think she is not lovable.
Hate the guy that did it, but don't get to the point to where if you see him and attack him you end up in prison. This leaves her alone again.
Decide if you love her for her and that it's not pity love. That's not fair to either of you.
To sum it all up. Love her, make a life with her(and the kids), enjoy the wild, filthy, hot, stinking sweaty monkey sex. Or call it a day and save her the pain of suffering through you insecurities. You can't have it both ways and expect things to work.

whodi said:
Actually she left him for me.. I was respectful about it.. and made sure she really wanted to leave him before we really started talking.

She wasn't happy with him for a long time she said.. She just tried to make things work and hoped he would change, but he never did.. So i guess i was jsut the motivation she needed.

A chick who can't live on her own, so she has to jump from one boyfriend to the next without being single for even a single day?

Having 3 illegitimate children aside, that is a HUGE red flag.

People like that (men and women both) who act like that just blindly jump into relationships without actually thinking through whether or not their new boy/girlfriend is actually a good match. All they see is someone they can be with, so they don't have to be (gasp!) single.

Even though YOU have thought this through and you have talked to her extensively about trading one boyfriend for another, I guarantee you the only thing she was thinking was, "Oh, good! I am getting a new boyfriend. I sure hope he's better than the current one. Oh, well, at least I won't have to be single".

I have never seen someone like that who has had a good relationship. Ever.

Run away.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whodi said:
she was kinda tellnig me but it made me sick and i didn't wanna hear all about it.

Personally, I think you need to stop being so soft...

we are all human beings with an innate desire to procreate...

unfortunately, your emotions are fucking up your current situation...

I say you just be fuck friends with her if you can't emotionally handle the fact that she has had many dicks in her (including her cousins) other then yours.....keep her on the side and keep roaming the field... believe it or not, there are alot of chicks out there who don't come with much baggage...

:joint:

The Bling

I agree with weezy F

just dont trip use the pussy and love her but love all the other women you meet too her telling you about her molestation was her saying i trust you just wear a rubber dont make no babies really you could probably have bomb threesomes with a girl like that

hotmamakerr

relationship advice

relationship advice

I am totally shocked how disrespectful some of you bods are. im in my thirties now, but was abused by my step-dad for years. Can even remember the last date it! took place 12th August 1987. This poor woman was abused!! This experience will remain on her mind always. Yes , in time she will put the pain in a box & attempt to create closure. Some arent able to do this. Take it from me, to have three children & get this far. She is a strong cookie....
Abused children have many negative behavoural caracteristics. Unable to form & keep positive relationships ie fallin for dicks who do use & abuse as suggested by so many of the other respondants to your question.
Abused children grow to believe this is normality.
No-one deserves to be violated in such a way.

its cos u care for her, u feel her pain. For her to be able to communicate her past, shes packin that box.
Hang in there.....

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
relationships between women and men are always ... under a tension ... always

in the end ... it still comes down to ... ''do you really love her or not'' ... and this is your choice more or less

stealthballer

hotmamakerr said:
I am totally shocked how disrespectful some of you bods are. im in my thirties now, but was abused by my step-dad for years. Can even remember the last date it! took place 12th August 1987. This poor woman was abused!! This experience will remain on her mind always. Yes , in time she will put the pain in a box & attempt to create closure. Some arent able to do this. Take it from me, to have three children & get this far. She is a strong cookie....
Abused children have many negative behavoural caracteristics. Unable to form & keep positive relationships ie fallin for dicks who do use & abuse as suggested by so many of the other respondants to your question.
Abused children grow to believe this is normality.
No-one deserves to be violated in such a way.

its cos u care for her, u feel her pain. For her to be able to communicate her past, shes packin that box.
Hang in there.....

strong cookie? she latched onto a guy had three kids with him then had her chance to book and she did, that's not strong that getting by anyway she can and that is why you don't date those people.

And before you or anyone talks shit to me about I don't know what this girl went through, my gay cousin molested me for 3 years pretty regularly, when I was a kid. GAY COUSIN, trust me that fucks a straight guy up.

whodi said:
She wasn't married.. she was with a dude for 8 years.

What is she supposed to do, stealth? Does she supposed to stay with that dude forever and live unhappily.. not saying it was all his fault.. they just couldn't bring out the best in each other.. They were both young and weak.. she just had the nerve to tell him to leave since he was never man enough to do it over the 8 years they were together. He was a little bitch. He would complain about her al lthe time, but obviously it wasn't bad enough to leave her. He just said a bunch of BS to try and make her feel bad.. his way of controlling her. And he used to tell her no man would ever be with her and 3 kids... He never thought she'd leave him.

Don't make her problems your problems.

She is the one who shacked up with an asshole for EIGHT YEARS.

She is the one who had THREE KIDS with this jerk.

She is the one who cannot stand on her own two feet and provide for herself.

She is the one who cannot live a day in her adult life without a boyfriend.

I guarantee you that you will regret having gotten mixed up with a bitch like this.

If she has been shopping for a new boyfriend while still living with the last one (you may not think so, but she was), I guarantee you she will start shopping for a new boyfriend when she decides she doesn't want YOU anymore. She won't have the guts to break up with you beforehand; she will just start cheating on you and finally drop the bomb and break up with you when she knows she is able to move on to greener pastures.

Use the brain God gave you and recognize a bad situation before you get anymore involved with this soap opera.

But, you won't take my advice.

Have fun!

(And by "fun", I mean "a shitty experience")

stealthballer

whodi said:
She wasn't married.. she was with a dude for 8 years.

What is she supposed to do, stealth? Does she supposed to stay with that dude forever and live unhappily.. not saying it was all his fault.. they just couldn't bring out the best in each other.. They were both young and weak.. she just had the nerve to tell him to leave since he was never man enough to do it over the 8 years they were together. He was a little bitch. He would complain about her al lthe time, but obviously it wasn't bad enough to leave her. He just said a bunch of BS to try and make her feel bad.. his way of controlling her. And he used to tell her no man would ever be with her and 3 kids... He never thought she'd leave him.

man I really am not passing judgement on this girl, I walked a path similar to hers and I can relate to her. That said I had two kids with a girl just like her, and she destroyed my whole life. And I am stuck with her for the rest of mine because of my kids. My ex wanted an upgrade and she found one in me, left her husband called me in tears and thus my nightmare began. She decided I wasn't an upgrade because I was selling pot back then an she decided it wasn't what she wanted. At the time I didn't know how to support myself any other way so she booked. I was a pot dealer when she met me pot dealer when she left him for me and a pot dealer when she left me. What changed? You should hear the stories she told her folks about me, completely made up. She tried to tell my mom one of those stories and she stopped her mid sentence and walked away. Don't get mixed up with these types of girls, I have already done it and its not worth it, its never worth it.

Krusty is echoing my thought he is just being more harsh with it. Suspect he has been fucked over by one of these girls or he knows someone who has.

stealthballer

ohh, and the husband she left for me she ended up banging like a year later and they are still friends. He ended up banging her sister while she and I were together. yes I was living on jerry springer and holy fuck it wasn't the least bit fun and I couldn't get away from it.

stealthballer

yes they are

I knew you wouldn't listen cause you love her, but I tried.

When she fucks you over all I ask is that you try to, just like I did.

Latest posts

Latest posts