What's new

Reina Madre x Bubba76

Morcheeba*

Veteran
rik78,

thanks for sharing this grow with us. I know very little about Rene Madre but its part of a cross (SuperMaderBlanc) in a server fund buy over a year ago so im excited to see your girls flower.

by Nachillo....SuperMaderBlanc [(SSH x Rene Madre) x Honey White].

rik78

Veteran
hi Morcheeba, and thanks for stopping by.

Reina Madre aka Queen Mother is an amazing strain from Delicatessen Seeds, a small but quite famous bank from Spain, I think they are base in Catalonia.

their genetics are, La Reunion x (Unknow sativa x Congo)

There is elite clone of her (clone Mario) going around Spain, so it has a good base of followers. The high they say is cerebral and creative, a nice day light sativa smoke.

Every time someone ask for sativas to grow, always Reina Madre is mentioned.

I also really looking for this cross!!

rik78

Veteran
Okey, the plants hits the 30 day mark, I will flip them this weekend.

The smalles is 20cm and the biggets nearly 35cm

I have 2 or 3 plants with some leaves with white tips, you can see in the pixs, I think they are a bit overfed, but nothing to worry to much..

pixs from yesterday, 30 days veg

rik78

Veteran
It is been a hectic week and didnt have much free time...

I flipped the plants 3 of days ago.

For flowering I will be using containers of 3.5L with supersoil, 400w HSP

The temperaturas have been a little bit hotter than I wish, but I can not do much
30ºC with lights on and 24ºC with lights off

Humidity has been 35-40 with lights and 50-55 with lights off

Watering with water ph6.8 and with dandelion tea

Some lower old leaves show some P deficiency, nothing to worring

I know they are not thebest pictures... nest week I will take the plants out of the indoor

3 days of flowering

Last edited:

rik78

Veteran
Ok, plants have already show its sex, and.... pnly 4 where girls, bummer!

Anyway I am keeping a few males to do an open polination, as I can not make a proper selection at this time.

Temps have benn great this week, as it has been cloudy with a few occasional storms
27ºC-28ºC on. 20ºC-21ºC off

Humidity
40-45 on. 50-55 off

Watering with just plain water

females

rik78

Veteran
16 days of 12/12

the males are getting ready for some fun!!

IMG_4153_zps468d6f2c.jpg

IMG_4163_zps44d845fe.jpg

IMG_4152_zps1c3fc940.jpg

IMG_4151_zps7247af5f.jpg

rik78

Veteran
hi there

dificult week, a lot of heat, too much, been thinking in digging out the cooltube

I have seen some damage in the leaves due to Trips, I want to buy DE to combat them and also I will be making some Silica suplement

At least the Reina Madre influence start to show, the top new leaves have some very thin leaflets

the older leaves start showing an N deliciency, but nothing to worry about

one of the top got burn the first day of heat, now I have move the light off a bit more

the LST is going really well, I did it over 3-4 days so not to stress too much the plant at once

this week I plan to do the polinization, I been collectin pollen from the best 3 males, and will do a bud in each plant

Temps, too high, 27º-33º
Humidity, 30-50
Watering, ACTs and dandelion´s tea

27 days of flower

rik78

Veteran
hi there

the plants are having a hard time, there is too much heat and also de trips are not helping at all. The good thing is that thanks to the LST the adult trips are felling in the floor and not putting the eggs in the sil, so somehow they are controled.

I been feeding them with a organic bloom fertilazer, the idea was not to use anything apart from the soil, but clearly the soil was not pump enough, next time I need to put more ammends

It seens that I didnt do enough to separate males and females, and I gonna end up with more seeds I was expecting, but it will not be a problem :)

47 days of flowering

Latest posts

Latest posts