What's new

Reeferman's strains

bigbag

Veteran
My 88' G-13 x HP's are actually via Hazeman...;) also have some crossed to a Bulgarian Landrace :)

Charles-scott

Veteran
I have been wanting to thank you since '03... that was the year I grew the strongest herb Ive ever had in my 19 years as a grower. It was your Blueberry hertiage sativa x pacifics G-13. The stone on that was legendary in my lil circle in willits ca (mendo)... I gave a joint to a guy thats been growing there since the 70s, and the next afternoon he calls me asking wtf? hes been asleep twice this morning trying to finish the J... lols... anyway I just want U to know you bred the strain that set the bar for potency for me. fuckin a. Id sure like to run something like that in the future....
The Blueberry x G13 That you grew was and is one of my wives favourite plants we called it medicine man way back in the prairie fire Days , than I rebred it in 2003 Using Blueberry Sativa Pheno x g13 .
I am actually working on similar lines at the moment I am just test growing a s-1 hybrid between the finest blueberry pheno I have had in 26 years of breeding and the sweet pink grapefruit indica .
This is what breeder steve Used to make shishkaberry if memory is correct .
Just Vegging up the G13 again now also I have so much on the go these days its insane lots of new stuff coming soon and s-1
's or female versions of most of my most popular stuff , Blueberry x G13 is defiantly coming back except my blueberry these days is off the Charts better than anything I have had or smoked in the past .
As you guys know I am into producing f-1 genetics as the majority of growers who grow for terminal production or in simple terms for High yield high potency flowers really want f-1 genetics , that being said the reason I am vegging the g13 now is to produce f-1 hybrid g13 x Hash plant and G-sus g13 x God Bud .
I am finding that everything except the G-sus line that I bred with god bud or Purple skunk is very slow in veg yet the G-sus was a hybrid that kept all the good characteristics of God (purple skunk) but made it more frosty and stretch out a bit we get constant requests for G-sus and g13 x Burmese G13 Blueberry etc
Big bag thanks for the King Cut and Double Skunk , I am planning to Hit the double Skunk with Reversed G-13 pollen along with pure purple Skunk and nuken .
I am reversing the king to Put back on the Pink kush cut and I am hitting her with Chem 91 reverse pollen they are similar I think Chem-king might give lots of life back without taking away from the King uniqueness I love so much !

Thanks for the feedback please come to my new Facebook page where I will be finding beta testers and releasing limited release stuff
just search for reefeman Facebook page or check out the web site .
Thanks
Charles

Last edited:
K

kopite

I am actually working on similar lines at the moment I am just test growing a s-1 hybrid between the finest blueberry pheno I have had in 26 years of breeding and the sweet pink grapefruit indica .
This is what breeder steve Used to make shishkaberry if memory is correct .

Shishkaberry was Afghani x blueberry (one was red afghan other yellow, I think they termed them as such due to leave colouration), Sweet tooth is what you describe.

bigbag

Veteran
just kicked a couple Harmony x Double Skunk's that are wide as tall, without pinching/topping ! also a God x Double Skunk that's a short, squat stinker in veg...they're in good company, along side 4 Blue Dream x Tahoe OG's. took a few cuts of each, so will keep you posted...:) if your working with CCK's Nuken ( God x Kish aka shishkeberry ), must be a nice cut

Brookky

Maybe I'm stupid but I tried to look up your Facebook page. All I found was a page for medicinalseedsales and I know this can't be your page is it?

Charles-scott

Veteran
Shishkaberry was Afghani x blueberry (one was red afghan other yellow, I think they termed them as such due to leave colouration), Sweet tooth is what you describe.
Thanks for the correction I knew Steve had bred this with lots of success the blueberry I have is off the charts sweet and tasty so so very nice ! I got the first seeds DJ sold to Emery way back nothing like what I have now was in any of the blue family and I grew them all I still have blue heaven in the collection .
Charles

Brookky

That's what I thought you said about mms site. So that's good I'll be checking it in the future to see what you have cooking.

ibeenaround

hey reef i have a pack of willie nelson and Love potion #2 from hemp depot from quite a few yrs back...can you speak to these at all ? anything good ? bad ? etc...thanks and glad to see you kickin around again...peace...

Charles-scott

Veteran
hey reef i have a pack of willie nelson and Love potion #2 from hemp depot from quite a few yrs back...can you speak to these at all ? anything good ? bad ? etc...thanks and glad to see you kickin around again...peace...
They will be lovely I am sure
Here is the New China-berry a hybrid between Chinese indica #6 and Blueberry Z BB Z IS the mother used in the breeding project I speak about here .

Attachments

• Chinaberry.jpg
    Chinaberry.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 17

alaskind

U around Charles? I may have misunderstood your reply to me.... did U want me to contact you elsewhere? I have left notes on your FB and an e-mail at your site... should I bug off? I am sometimes a bit dense..... :p

Charles-scott

Veteran
The Burmese is alive and well as is Black seeds breeding a new batch of Viper .The LP 1 fems are being made now also .
Charles

B

bringyalungs

Orange Peako Cambodian

Orange Peako Cambodian

Orange Peako Cambodian

what's the scoop with this? is it similar to the silver leaf? you said magic carpet ride... sounds good, looked for reviews/report and found only one guy stating it was schwagg... what kind of buzz does it come with?

thanks Charles...
1love...Always!

Golden Tree

The reef is back.....:)

I'm running his Petrolia Headstash at the moment....

Check it out....

His work has ALWAYS been appreciated in my garden...just great stuff...

Cheers guys..

Golden Tree

I know we talked via email Mr Scott....and Again...would be honoured to run some journals for you if you would still like...cheers