What's new

Reeferman's strains

B

Bob Green

Have any of you guys (or Reef) ever grown the F1 OG x Thai version of Harmony outdoors? I have an old pack and am wondering if these have potential to become giant trees outdoors due to being half Thai?

Have any of you grown the Rockstar cut outside?

This was the info when I got the beans from HD.

Harmony

Indoor

Harmony captures the essence of the Kush craze as of current with the Zoned head space of a very old thai strain from the mid 80's, its an OG sativa aka lemon og crossed with a pure Thai, its very special. The OG is not the fastest growing plant, but the pure Thai stretches it out and adds a real heady vibe and also maintains the lemon zing. They take 9-10 weeks and yield is high for a kush dominant stain these are ideal for growing big in buckets! The buds are true AAA in bc standards a cutting of this is circulating in vancouver being called "rock star". Flowering 9 to 10 weeks

A while later maybe a year or so after I purchased my pack the discription changed to this.

Reefermans Seeds - Harmony

Harmony is a three way hybrid of Reeferman’s Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush (Lemon OG) x Lemon Thai Male. This is what Reeferman calls his ‘Holy Grail’ – the strain he is most proud of and would like to recommend above all his others. It is outstanding in both effect and its tongue-coating taste. Its high is super lifting and motivating when used in moderation. Although it is very clearly Kush in its bud structure the general plant structure leans towards the Thai Father, but surprisingly and positively it is ready for harvest in 8-9 weeks. It produces good yields when allowed to grow large outside or in a sea of green set up. The flavour is distinctively lemon kush.

Genetics: Santa Marta Colombian Gold x OG Kush x Lemon Thai
Variety: Indica/Sativa

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks

Your post kind of cleared up some confusion I had. I figure I have some of the first release. I would love to try both versions!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Neone grow there panama red.... got some real nice panama girls goin from a friend ...but have the opportunity to get my hands on 2 packs of ur or original panama red release. .. ne idea what to look for,., or if it turned out to pure panama????

Bumping this thread!
So anyone tried some of his new stuff? Those new Black Willie, Harmony x Thai, Love Potion and some others looks interesting. Tried to google it but no luck, almost zero information. Kinda suspicious... :chin:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day SG

Reefer Man breeders collective .
photo.jpg

When Charlie had access to lots of different grower / breeders gear he put out good stuff .
How else does 1 man create 64 different strains ??

When he burnt those bridges the quality of the products changed ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

BC*Dankster*

Wakeford 1.0

Wakeford 1.0

Just wondering if anyone has grown this strain, and if so can give descriptions. Not the description from the seed web site, a real description of how it grows, smokes , etc. Any photos of finished product would be great too>? Thanks

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'm surprised at how much reef and Neville got flamed in the beginning of this thread. I've personally experienced reefs dud seeds, but you have to respect someone working with such lines. Preserving nam grass and aculpoco? And to all the peeps postin about how Neville works with inferior genetics, I DARE you to smoke a joint of my pheno of nevilles with some nevilles wax in it without freaking out. And my pheno is a fast one, the buzz from a 16wk pheno of nevilles haze will blow og out of the water idc what anyone says. People nowadays are too caught up in finding bag appeal, no enough incense smelling long flowering sensimilla around these days

mukuku

.... And to all the peeps postin about how Neville works with inferior genetics, I DARE you to smoke a joint of my pheno of nevilles with some nevilles wax in it without freaking out. And my pheno is a fast one, the buzz from a 16wk pheno of nevilles haze will blow og out of the water idc what anyone says. People nowadays are too caught up in finding bag appeal, no enough incense smelling long flowering sensimilla around these days

yes they smokes pixels ! and never trip really (maybe alprazolam is the hidden grail)

finally we smoke that smoke from the neighboring and it's pure mimicry to be part of the social group

you can read howard Bloom (the principle of lucifer) for understanding those behaviors...

neville haze is still my holy grail (I discover it on 2006 and never stop growing it since)

thank you neville ! (I'm pretty happy as the grass that I prefer is the fruit of a man as controversial as Neville ... it's a snub idealists)

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
And even if all these trendy people wanna jump on the kush bandwagon, Neville got the original g13, and he used nl#5 in most of hishybrids it was his favorite Indy. Furthermore breeding was his antidrug, as a recovered addict I respect that beyond measure

ozza

Veteran
Thanks for all the comments and support , the lemmon thai I use is actually a pure Thai strain I received in a trade directly from Chang mai in the north of Thailand , about 20% of the plants we hermies however it was the best most Stable Thai I have seen with Pheno's finishing in 13 weeks , Barneys well that is a slimy conversation I cant say that I was not warned by guys from HT magazine .
Before I began working with Derry all his strains were just rebranded seeds from Nirvana , after the clones were taken followed by the bust that Landed 2 of my guys in Jail , new strains began coming out Violator kush = Charles kush , eight ball kush = Bubba x King , Cherry berry was just Cherry berry LOL Senior Garcia = Dr grinspoon apple pie = Acapulco gold , My g13 x haze was used not the Dutch version , Night shade = reeferman hash plant #3 , Amnesia lemon = Love potion #1 , utopia haze = Lambada , Honey bee is Nigerian x Love potion
Many of these were clones others were seeds i was sharing with one of his growers in Uctrect .
Its all history now , bottom line was he got angry because I sold product to Grey Area coffee shop that he did not have $ to buy .
Weird guy used to sit there all coked up drinking beer and tell me how fucking great he was , seriously he would say Charlie boy do you know how fucking smart I am , haha
Charles

Did you make Tangerine Dream?

Don't woory I now noticed this was 2 years ago.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Some pics of new work

Attachments

• blackcongo2.jpg
    blackcongo2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15
  • pink-kush.jpg
    pink-kush.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Pink-chem.jpg
    Pink-chem.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Medijean-Jan14_00000677.jpg
    Medijean-Jan14_00000677.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 14
  • orangepeakocambodian.jpg
    orangepeakocambodian.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 14

Charles-scott

Veteran
Lots and lots of new pics coming soon too I am simply not in a rush to sell seeds , all great things come in time !
Been working on Auto for 4 years non stop too ! so so much crap being flogged these days I am not in a hurry .
Folks if your in Vancouver come by our dispensary and say hello .
Pm for address

alaskind

Lots and lots of new pics coming soon too I am simply not in a rush to sell seeds , all great things come in time !
Been working on Auto for 4 years non stop too ! so so much crap being flogged these days I am not in a hurry .
Folks if your in Vancouver come by our dispensary and say hello .
Pm for address

I have been wanting to thank you since '03... that was the year I grew the strongest herb Ive ever had in my 19 years as a grower. It was your Blueberry hertiage sativa x pacifics G-13. The stone on that was legendary in my lil circle in willits ca (mendo)... I gave a joint to a guy thats been growing there since the 70s, and the next afternoon he calls me asking wtf? hes been asleep twice this morning trying to finish the J... lols... anyway I just want U to know you bred the strain that set the bar for potency for me. fuckin a. Id sure like to run something like that in the future....

alaskind

this is her outdoors in august I think, just b4 bloom...

.... a trunk shot at the same time....
... this was done indoors....

.... Ive seen prettier plants, but never smoked stronger herb.... so much respect... wish I had never lost her ;*(

bigbag

Veteran
@alaskind... I recently crossed a very old, Vancouver Island Blueberry to NDN's 88'G-13 x Hashplant. pollinated a whole 4' plant and got over 1000 beans easily...these should be off the hook, based on what I've experienced from the parents ! ;)

alaskind

@alaskind... I recently crossed a very old, Vancouver Island Blueberry to NDN's 88'G-13 x Hashplant. pollinated a whole 4' plant and got over 1000 beans easily...these should be off the hook, based on what I've experienced from the parents ! ;)

I am on a quest for that stellar potency and taste... yours should yield well too, from what Ive read about ndnguys 88 g-13 hashP...

bigbag

Veteran
the Van Isle Blueberry, yields well and is done by mid sept with good mold resistance. smaller, tight buds with that classic blueberry muffin smell/taste and nice buzz. 88'g-13 x HP is just a beast ! over exaggerated sized leaves and stocks and capable of reaching tall heights. Very potent, hashy strain with onion, garlic and pepper undertones...This cross would flourish in the Cali sun, esp in a greenhouse ;)

alaskind

Hazeman made a cross with ndnguys 88 g13 hashPx the white cut, description reads that she will take over your rooms! ;) gotta love those vigorous ones.