What's new

Reeferman....Harmony Grow Journal

EvergreenState

That's a good question John. You used to be able to get them at BC Bud Depot but not anymore. The Reeferman site that was tied to BC Bud Depot didn't work for me yesterday. I think GT mentioned that Reef was going to do his own thing. I checked yesterday because I was thinking about getting more of his stuff.
I saw a site, Reeferman genetics, there wasn't much on there but a phone number to call but I wasn't sure that was a legit Reef site. You can still get them at The Attitude and I've had good luck buying from them.
This is the area where I can of have a problem with Reef. He seems to kind of bounce around with his business decisions and you're not sure what's going on with him.
I get it that he wants to do his own thing, if the Reeferman genetics site is his, if all you have to is give it a call and you can get his seeds, that's great. The site though is very incomplete and it doesn't inspire confidence. It may not even be his site but if it is I wish he would have put together a much more complete and professional site before launching it. It should be pretty easy these days to get a good site up and running and that's why it's so frustrating to see such an incomplete site. It may not even be his and I'm pissin' into the wind.
To reiterate John, get them at The Attitude. There was some talk between the Boo and Reef about getting his stuff there but until the boo and the bay finds some way to consistently get people their orders, I hate to say it because I'd like nothing more than to support them, I'd stay away from them. After three of my orders got screwed up, I was trying to be loyal and supportive, I gave up.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi guys the new site is being developed and will be up in the next 3-5 days ! totally new site with totally new fresh stock .
The new generation of harmony is nearly ready they fully finish under natural light by oct 5 and the frost density etc are 100% on par with indoor flowers .
They have been totally mould resistant when many others have not been I highly recommend the new generation of Harmony for outdoor production even in coastal BC .
The F-1 generation forms longer Buds that are about 10-12 days later outside .
Chem 91 has also proved herself to be a decent outdoor plant fast and glue like resin but she is more suited to a dryer climate as I have been cutting out little bits here and there .
I will snap some pics of the seeded harmony flowers really I will I have been ultra busy and waiting for some real picture worthy flowers !
Guys the only way to get my seeds at this time is directly from me soon here don't get sucked in !
The site is being fully developed and will be better than ever .
Reeferman genetics is a fraud site please just be patient
Charles

Golden Tree

Hey good dudes...

Thank you...

No tall Phenos for me yet....but still have half a pack...plus another because I was so stoked...(had to buy more)....but oh Boy going to pick up lots of the new Harmony as well!...(like can it get better!)...

I have one Pheno I believe could get taller....but with topping and some training she stayed low....

Much respect...be good to each other!

Stay smokey

GT

johnkneefive

im in for the fresh Harmony.... i think i may have picked the clone up once or twice out here in fraser valley ,but to be sure i want to start from seed.. you never really know what your getting when getting clones...

EvergreenState

Hi guys the new site is being developed and will be up in the next 3-5 days ! totally new site with totally new fresh stock .
The new generation of harmony is nearly ready they fully finish under natural light by oct 5 and the frost density etc are 100% on par with indoor flowers .
They have been totally mould resistant when many others have not been I highly recommend the new generation of Harmony for outdoor production even in coastal BC .
The F-1 generation forms longer Buds that are about 10-12 days later outside .
Chem 91 has also proved herself to be a decent outdoor plant fast and glue like resin but she is more suited to a dryer climate as I have been cutting out little bits here and there .
I will snap some pics of the seeded harmony flowers really I will I have been ultra busy and waiting for some real picture worthy flowers !
Guys the only way to get my seeds at this time is directly from me soon here don't get sucked in !
The site is being fully developed and will be better than ever .
Reeferman genetics is a fraud site please just be patient
Charles
Oh man that's exciting and very welcome news. Thanks for the update Charles. Looking forward to buying your new seeds. Next grow will definitely be including your new stuff. Can't wait!

Charles-scott

Veteran
Some outdoor harmony shots taken 3 days ago only 1 posted will post more soon

Attachments

• harmony-OD1.1.jpg
    harmony-OD1.1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Charles-scott

Veteran
$58 british pounds = about my retail price $90 US , Mine are $100 its a bit of savings , the seeds are not that old really .
Here is a picture from the f-5 generation of Breeding Harmony

Attachments

• harmony5bsick.jpg
    harmony5bsick.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
$58.00 US.

They are on sale, but if they aren't really old, I'm jumping all over that.

I bet I'm not the only one. Giving a heads up, is all.

9 other strains on sale for the same price!

Not bitching about pricing. I don't work for free, nor do I expect others to.

If people feel something is too expensive, buy something else.

Glad your back doing your thing, Reef.

Golden Tree

Her last days......she's using up everything she's got.....what a real beauty.....smells so complex......I can't even explain it.....other than very unique...VERY VERY pleasant....she's gonna taste like heaven!