What's new

Reeferman....Harmony Grow Journal

Now when you say one part full strength recycled soil.. Full strength meaning you followed the revs book to guide you through the process??? Just wondering because I'm about to have 24 gallons of used revs 2.0 mix??? I will follow the revs book to add the correct ratios of amendments

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always with the bloody Q-tips. Meaning?
You know who packed his beans. Does this mean that you know who put the seeds in the seed pack he purchased? If so, is there something to that? Could you let us in on who that was and why that would make it, " an interesting ride"?

That does sound like innuendo but it's unintentional. I recognize the packaging and style of writing, that's all. By interesting I mean popping a pack of RM seeds should prove a fun ride, he's done good work and plays with more interesting strains than the average breeder.

EvergreenState

Oh ok. So you recognize the packaging and style and that's what always with the bloody Q-tips means. Still not sure why you felt you needed to say that. I don't know, I don't get it. I'm not trying to hide anything so if you think you've discovered something, you recognize the style and packaging, say it plainly.
I complimented GT on his growing skills and asked him about his soil. Guess that's my style and packaging(Packaging? Don't know what that means either).

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Hello good people....

First thanks for dropping by...ALWAYS appreciated....

With regards to the TLO soil question...I follwed Revs sermons...advice to a tee for the first year and a half...until I fully understood the process and techniques etc...

THEN....I started experimenting with my own soil additives...local amendments etc...dif kinds of teas...top dressing...and found what worked BEST for me...it's been an amazing learning experience and journey with our beloved plants...

TLO is amazing in that sense...no two TLOers will have the same Mix or identical methods...most of us experiment and evolve...

Good luck buddy it's life changing...and I'd you ever have any questions let me know...I'll do my best....;)

Lolol now with regards to this pkging question fiasco...Lololol...when I first read your post my friend I just assumed it was another BCBD hater...and well I do not restrict anyone from sharing their opinions and feelings on my threads...so no problem fellas...

And I agree Reeferman has very AWESOME....very Intersting genetics....

EverGreenState.......well you're just a great dude and friend.....so stop by and chat with your Canadian brother anytime you need...

Hope you're doing well....;)

Be great dudes!

GT

Golden Tree

In fact....I would go on the record as saying....he has Some Of the BEST genetics out there...;)

GT

Plus a recent...like yesterday recent Cup win for his Fraser Vallley Blueberry!!!!....joint project with BCBD....that's two recent joint cup winnings with Matty and The BCBD....

Omg I want it!!!!!

;)

Thanks guys...:)

GT

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pack Q-tips into plastic corrugate for a few hours. I can almost guarantee two things.

One, you'll refer to Q-tips as "bloody (or insert your favourite expletive) Q-tips" from then on,

Two, you'll think of a better method before you're done.

Sorry this has snowballed in your thread. I was just typing whatever came into my head to put a reply in so this will pop up in "My Posts".

EvergreenState

Pack Q-tips into plastic corrugate for a few hours. I can almost guarantee two things.

One, you'll refer to Q-tips as "bloody (or insert your favourite expletive) Q-tips" from then on,

Two, you'll think of a better method before you're done.

I've made poor decisions on who I've worked with and/or for in the past. I don't hate anyone but there are people I would never work with again.

Sorry this has snowballed in your thread. I was just typing whatever came into my head to put a reply in so this will pop up in "My Posts".
I'm sorry I guess I'm just really thick. I don't get what Q-tips in plastic correlate turning into shit after a few hours has to do with anything. Just say what you have to say brother and stop trying to be so cute.
Are you saying you worked with Reeferman and he screwed you over? Now you won't work with him ever again? Or is it BCBD that screwed you over? If that's the case let the people know about it so they can use caution.I know you aren't referring to me because I have no idea who you are.
Anyway I'm going to use my style and packaging on you again. Thanks for the tlo info. GT and keep up the good work. That is a slick fucking style if I do say so myself.

Golden Tree

The lovely 5 Harmony were moved into their....new 1 gallon home...TLO recycled soil.....theming with LIFE!

Looking good....happy....

Much respect and vibes of pure awesomness....

GT

Golden Tree

The 5 beautiful Juvenile Harmony are quite happy....

Getting more and more excited everytime I check in on these.....they are starting to take off....

Can't wait!

Golden Tree

Update....

The Harmony are staying quite short....All beautiful plants....one has continued to show a crinkling leaf pattern...it may be sensitive to my soil...but it's the only plant....I've transplanted her into a milder soil...no change....daddy loves her though....

They all have good odors going on...and have been topped....

Here we go...

Golden Tree

Good dudes....

Harmony are coming along....under 12/12 for a few days....

All showing sex....

3 ladies....2 dudes

2 dudes have been isolated in the old stud muffin barn...

And keeping a keen eye on which lady maybe the potential keeper...

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looking good in this journal as well GT. :) All of your plants seem pretty darn healthy. I'm glad you are recycling soil. It's the best way in my opinion.
Keep up the great gardening.

Latest posts

Latest posts