What's new

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Hello good peeps...hope you're all well...

Just dropping in to drop some more Jihadi pics...

This strain has REALLLLY grown on me...LOVE the old school indica...made some cookies from a nice JK plant...holy shit!

Bang on Indy effects....some real potential Meds!

Be well friends....

I'll just be dropping by with late flowering pics of the PH...LLOG X HP...Sour Pink...

I just don't have the 4 hours to upload anymore...well..ATM...lol

Love to ALL!

GT

Wow. .. I just made it through the last twenty pages.... Great journal my brother! Really A+ work outta you GT! And one of the most kind and sincere peeps I've met on the web. Brightest Blessings!

And of course, nice work Reef...

Golden Tree

Thanks fellas...FWE...always awesome seeing a Stinky Crew Brother here..much love Brother...thanks...

Quick note....Jihadi Kush is a VERY impressive smoke....fucking impressively strong....

I plan to fill a few gardens this OD season with my Fav Jihadi Kush.... Spectacular work and strain Reef!

Thanks old balls....lol...so much gratitude for all the beans you kicked my way...THANKS AGAIN BUDDY!

GT

Now.....Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant....

Two main Phenos...a tall LLOG lady...OG leaf and growth structure....and the common nice structured easy growing shorter hash plant...and a bunch of inbetweens...I've always found hash plants very boring...but the LLOG has added a very nice OG component...and a very pleasant lemon terp.....

Not keeper plants in my world..but a very-nice line....

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Awesome lookin' stuff, GT!

Can't wait to hear your smoke report for PH...

Have a great weekend!

gorilla ganja

Kicking azz in the grass, as always GT.
"Jihadi Kush is a VERY impressive smoke" Can you describe the high a little more please?
feel good, couch-locky, creeper weed ???

Peace GG

CoCoSativas

Im also very impressed with the sour pink line, though am concerned she will throw late flower bannanas like the sour d.
Ill be watching mine i just got back like a hawk but the big beefy one i got rooted fast and well, and grows very quickly overall impressive plant

Golden Tree

Loads of updates later tonight awesome humans!

Stay tuned.....

XO

GT

Some Reeferman Pink Kush...

This is some pollen Bombing done by myself to play around with this exceptional Pink Lady Pheno I love so dearly..

So far...looking like there is some promising PHENOS to hunt in this fun project of mine...

One love friends...respects...and so much good vibes!

GT

Latest posts

Latest posts