What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefa Cheefa's Green Room 2008

im workin on these moms now. im gonna put another peice of wood accross the front there. veg a little longer let those insides come up through before i trim them up.
any suggestions as u can c i dont have experience with the scrog but m hopin it works out.
Peace for now

this was a few days to a week ago.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Update

Update

were about 4 or 5 weeks in hairs are starting to change color. hairs have stopped growing and buds are starting to expand. a little P deficient all around i think im gonna brew up a tea sometime this week.
#3 mom
picture.php

#1 mom
picture.php

whole screen
picture.php

C

cellardweller

yo Reefa I'm glad ya posted! ..those pics where it says #1 and #3 mom..those are just one plant??? dayum!!!! looking good yo..that screen is tight!
my GDP was chopped unknowingly by a neighbor, but I saved the cut..and I have that AK99 outside as well..pics in my outdoor album unless ya want me to drop one in here for a comparison?? she's gonna finish here in about 3 weeks I hope..very lemon zesty/greasy/sticky buds too :joint:
give a holla bro..I gots all sorts of goodies! :muahaha: :laughing: anyway..hope you guys are having a good summer..
peacenpot,
~dubs

hey Cellar. :wave:
thanks for stoppin by. yeah 1 and 3 are single plants(moms). Yeah man drop in a few pics liven this place up a little bit.lol. i almost abandoned this thread again. but im bak now.
Chop next tuesday that will make it 9 wks. the ak hermed on me last week i had to chop her shes drying now. i wanted to give her a little longer she wasnt lookin too heavy, but ill chalk that up to my average growing lol and it being the first run of this. GDP looks good, rock hard buds. i have never grown anything like this. MSS is smelling nice nd skunky or somethin cant really describe it, nice bud formation on this one. the bagseed is lookin a bit rough cuz of the flush. and the 2 moms are looking great a little hungry but its all good.
Been batteling some mites these last few weeks got bad last week when i ren out of pymethrin but its under control now. those buggers are hard to kill. spraying under every leaf sux. i dont even think its possable to get every one i come out of that room covered in spray all wet and the buggers still come back but i think i gotem this time mixed the neem oil in there. should work. ill keep yawl updated
Peace
Cheefa

Latest posts

Latest posts