What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefa Cheefa's Green Room 2008

Happy b-day to me!

Happy b-day to me!

hey hey hey.
oh happy holiday. nov 20 its my b-day. hope u all can celebrate with me, spark a bowl, spark a joint, spark a blunt, pack a bong, fill a vape.
ill b doin the same
have almost 2gs of some good bubbly iso. and had a 1/2 oz yesterday its more like 10gs now.

Happy B-day All!

Happy New Year!!!
got an update its been a lonh whyle and alot of work since the last update. have the lsxst in flower now starting week 3.all is good have many seeds sprouting, hoping for something special.

so i got 4 males and 1 female out of the Lifesaver x sweettooth. looking good

i had to severely cut back those males of i would have had way too much pollen. ill take some more pics in a min.
ive been having cloning troubles for the past month for some reason or another. so i had to do my seeds anyway to try and compensate. im crunched for time, space , and meds. skatin on thin ice.

figured id dust off this old thread. have some new stuff goin on in the grow room.
built a new flower box out of 2x4 and black white poly, its got a slanted floor to drain into a bucket. which is nice, cuz before i was lugging all the plants to the bathroom tub.:beat-dead well the flower is bigger but it has horrible light leaks i had to chop mabe 6 ladies way way early. which really sux cuz i just put 2 mothers in flower that are huge and i dont want to get them polinated but it seems they may already have some seeds comming in esp if i cant get this herm problem squared away. it may have been a few days after the first hairs were comming in and shit nanners. well thats flower.
veg is bigger, its just the old flower box. with an added shelf! which works out great. 2 shelves to be exact, top for clones, middle for cups, and bottom for other. works out nicely.

few more pics here trying to fill my closet with indicas next run.
i havent smoked these particular dozaxww plants but their sisters were great and so was the mother, nice down down high, there was a sour, a sweet and a sour/fuel kinda smell and taste all were great so im going to go with it. have 2 cuts of it commin in now. its a huge change to c these grow opposed to the haze hybrid ive been growing for the past year.

dozaww 1 in fl

and revegging clones

dozaww 2

and clones

and i cannot forget my gifted clones from a very generous anonymous Icmag supporter
Mass. Super Skunk

Heres my LSDxsweettooth just have 1 and i dont kno what she is. hoping she's a she.

and clones 1 kinda mutated im guessing from a little shock or ph fresh mixed dirt didnt have time to sit.

Update!

Update!

gat a likkle update for ya.
Clones comming slong nice
Mss no roots yet but any day now
picture.php

doza clones just rooted :woohoo:
picture.php

Cracked a few more seeds
picture.php

Quick pic of the veg
picture.php

Mixed News here

My last grow ended in a massive chop. what a devastation, security scare. but im fine now, im pretty sure making a new carbon scrubber this week.
and now were back on

YEAH!!!

YEAH!!!

I was gifted some strains by my bredrin IPIT

Thanks again man. i an i really need that Bad. cant wait to taste the new flavor.

some flower box shots. im veggin in here for a week before i flip the lights on the bigger ones and move the new ones back to veg as moms

and this is earlier today

Peppers

C

cellardweller

lookin good reefa..glad you came outta that security scare ok!
good luck on these new moms too..you gonna love em!
I'm actually running that freezeland too..
:joint:

:lurk: ya update too..

Hey Hey

Hey Hey

alright its been about a week heres what were workin with.
nice even canopy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Moms
picture.php

im trying to get a little scrog on that side going
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts