What's new

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woops! well,i spose it could be worse! looking good as always red! i hope you found all the culprits

O yeah unc, im making sure the guy wont leave before he check ALL of them now ,,,, yeah it could be worse hahah i dont know what to do with the guy .... i guess live and learn ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you thought about a pre made mix like roots 707 Red? or one of the mixes on here? I think Dankfrank is working on a premade mix to be added to a base mix that is just add water after that,good wholesome organics

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you thought about a pre made mix like roots 707 Red? or one of the mixes on here? I think Dankfrank is working on a premade mix to be added to a base mix that is just add water after that,good wholesome organics

Im doing my own mix with this one,,,, i have a pretty good idea of what to replace with my old recipes that i used before,,, i really cant find those stuff in store anymore so ill opt out for something similar....

ill pm you my list,,, after the mix it just straight water, result is incredible with the old mix,,, not sure about the new mix im bout to do with the replacment ...

but hey finally i m back to square one hahah
whats dank frank cooking??

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some round 2 babies, got about 25 + blue dream in Hugo blocks, vegging them out for round 2 room B ....

getting ready for round 2 in room A also, the littles one gonna hit the dirt this time ....

last but not least,,, some new cuts :D

cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wait,that looks like a bathroom! :jump: heehee,good to see :)

nice selection! now if you were really your avatar than you would be the perfect grower!LOL

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha you got that right ucn,, you know me,,, i could never pass up a bathroom grow :D

and about the avatar LOL

:laughing:

hey red ive noticed youre using a window ac and my question is if i cover the whole window with plywood and cut a perfect square to fit the ac unit would spider mites get through the vent from the ac?

btw: nice grow

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe not,but those things leak light like crazy,i always put mine in a closet and vented the heat into the attic myself

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey red ive noticed youre using a window ac and my question is if i cover the whole window with plywood and cut a perfect square to fit the ac unit would spider mites get through the vent from the ac?

btw: nice grow

I sealed the AC rims with expand foam,, for the vent on the AC, put a filter on it ??? i have a filter on my AC vent and i clean it weekly or every other week,,,

hope that help,,

@ unc, thats what i wanted to do, built an AC box and vent it up ,,, but its hard to get things done around here ,,, hehe

cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i here that,i have to unc-gyver things all the time here,give me a sheet of two inch styro a roll of metal tape and a steak knife and i can build a whole grow room!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great ,i wish i could get that hydro thing down .but i guess im just a baga-dirt- kinda guy

hey chucky, im a dirt kind a guy too :) the hydro thing is pretty easy and im sure anyone can do it better than my garner,,, dirt is coming next round :D

Hey Red,

Could you share the reciepe for your dirt mix?

I mix my own and I'm always looking for new ideas.

Respect,

Hey RVW, how you been m8??
ill pm ya :)

i here that,i have to unc-gyver things all the time here,give me a sheet of two inch styro a roll of metal tape and a steak knife and i can build a whole grow room!

hahahaha we're on the same boat that float??? or is it sinking?? LOL

cheers,
red.