What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

D

dramamine

nice pix!!

nice pix!!

Nice, Red, nice...that screen's 'bout to fill up soon! Really good looking grow, man.
It's funny about the G13's with the defol. I had some Critical+ freebies (feminized Critical Mass) that I defol'd alongside Sweetest Cindy99's and the Criticals' structure totally changed, kind of like what you're describing. The three I put outside without defol made the typical giant CritMass colas, but the defol ones inside are making smaller, more spread-out nugs. The C99 cross loved the defol and never slowed down at all. Who knows how we'll end up, but it's pretty fascinating to see how the strains respond... I do think vert bulbs and leaf pruning are great together.

Ah, just thought I'd throw that in, mandela... peace bro!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, Red, nice...that screen's 'bout to fill up soon! Really good looking grow, man.
It's funny about the G13's with the defol. I had some Critical+ freebies (feminized Critical Mass) that I defol'd alongside Sweetest Cindy99's and the Criticals' structure totally changed, kind of like what you're describing. The three I put outside without defol made the typical giant CritMass colas, but the defol ones inside are making smaller, more spread-out nugs. The C99 cross loved the defol and never slowed down at all. Who knows how we'll end up, but it's pretty fascinating to see how the strains respond... I do think vert bulbs and leaf pruning are great together.

Ah, just thought I'd throw that in, mandela... peace bro!

Thanks guys :):)

Funny thing about C99 is that she kept on splitting in the first 2 weeks of flower, so she has 3 big main branches that got tons of others little one, its hard to get a full pic of her but ill do it next time, she smells great too, only 3 weeks in and it does smell a bit like fresh cut apple ....

Madness got the biggest bud structures because of the defol hehee, vert is great, i have plants that are inches away from the bulbs yet they are soo green and healthy, no burns :dance013:

check out these two, i am about to give them a good good prune again next week!
picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red.

N

nukkumatti

Oh jeah!!!

Girls are so happy and healthy brother! :) Mmmm Maybe I need to try that defol one day..! :D
Will look closely how it's treating ya. ;)

And1M

Hey man I just flipped through the pages and looked at the pics and I must say you have my dream grow room. Vertical HPS & MH lights on plants with lotsa vegetative time and trimmed using defoil... Just awesome.

I'm grabbin my chair and popcorn, I wanna see some buds!! :D

And1M

Just one question btw, you use the MH lamp in sync with the HPS lamps (i.e. 12h on) right? Or just 2 or 3 out of the 12h lights on period?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man I just flipped through the pages and looked at the pics and I must say you have my dream grow room. Vertical HPS & MH lights on plants with lotsa vegetative time and trimmed using defoil... Just awesome.

I'm grabbin my chair and popcorn, I wanna see some buds!! :D

Thanks bud :thank you:

Just one question btw, you use the MH lamp in sync with the HPS lamps (i.e. 12h on) right? Or just 2 or 3 out of the 12h lights on period?

The MH is on it own timer it will turn out randomly during those 12 hours period, it usually stay on for 6 + hours with the other lights as well

im going to update now, wait for some buds shot hehehe

cheers,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

The gals are doing good, gave them a good prune defol before i left the place, seem only a few more weeks to go, the c99 is going to be finishing the quickest, shes already putting on some mass ...

dj digigrow

Some of the healthiest, Greenest plants ive seen in a while!.../ love the fisheye pic of the whole room...
keep up the good work bro!...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys,,,,

You're too kind bobble bro hehehe

these babes going next round, they have alll the time in the world to vegg out here so once the others are done these will be flower right away, 3 more weeks or so ...

they;'re getting big

running mostly Lemon Kush, Blue Dream, C99s, lots of OG's and other yummie stuff !!