What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Looking top shelf Red, glad you could hijack a PC for a few min, this place misses you too.

Sending you the best vibes to get back on track with this harvey....

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit man.. You're always having some probs.

I would help ya m8 but need to take care of my own shits now too!!!

Hope all turn better and all those buds fly out the door!

I'm gonna start rocking that one ELE from now on fast and strong delivery + easy to grow! .. And something for myself ;)

Waiting for some crazy CRAZY mixes you got there cooking bro! heheheeee :D

Good luck man and stay safe!!!!

yeah nukkis what can i say ahha i think i am a trouble magnet ;) jk bro , i made some bad decisions and i learn from it and live with it ,, nothing new :):)

thanks for the good words man, you need to come on b y and have a smoke fest,,, im so tire of smking all this stuff myself ahhaha

I've been short on cash before and I know how much it sucks. Keep your chin up. When times go bad it seems like you'll never be on top again and when you're on top it never seems as good as it really is.

it does tex, thanks for the kind words, i have never been this low before, a chain of bad things happen right after another and there wont seem to be tomrorow hahaa but i know the sun always come out after the rain ,,, just a matter of time! thanks again for the good thoughts

Sendin good vibes your way Red.
Storms are temporary bro. Keep ya head up and it'll pass.

Now get back to work!

:tiphat:

:wave: Marlo, you're killing it bro, thanks for the loves and kind words, i just reset the room , got me some soil bed this time hahah :blowbubbles:

This too shall pass.

I agree with bobblehead 100%

Keep on keepin on redsketti!

:friends:

thanks mmm, love the sig! you rock!:jump:

Take your time red and be safe. Being you already admitted to fondling your buds, you might as well fill up the bathtub with some girls and have a relaxing soak. Hope things brighten up for ya real soon.

O yeah i am bathing in them you bet, jk ahahah they're sticky so its not a good idea ;) but some bubble baths and them girls sound dreammy, i woul;dnt a cpl :dance013: thanks catman

I don't wanna smoke those buds if he is bathing in them LOL....ewwwww

hey hey, you could always vape em ;)

That's interesting you say that you'd rather have fewer bigger plants, than more small ones...

I was lookin at my new room again, and a plant I just chopped which weighs roughly 3/4oz(single cola), and thought it'd be much more convenient and less labor intensive to have smaller plants to deal with vs big huge plants... just a thought...I've dealt with huge monsters (like my last harvest for instance, lol) and it's a bitch to trim all that leaf material off, etc, you know the deal, whereas with the smaller plants, esp single cola, seem to be MUCH easier to manage.... or am i the only one who feels this way?

well because i had to tri,m them all myself, which sucks ,,, after i took a few out it still look the same, i know its not but it hits your head and make you dont even want to trim ,,,, i got about 70 plants this round and they're bigger, ill get pics up when there're chances,,, thanks for stopping by

Mmm I would bath WITH HIM in those buds while blazing them away! :D muhahahahaa!
Like a good old uncle Scrooge! :D

Positive vibes man!!

OOMMMM!!!

:dance013:

If you are thinking of doing a half fire run here is some inspiration. It's my 2nd biggest yielder after the Alien. Once you get the fire dialed in... get some stakes ready :D

oh Madness isnt too bad either

Now get your internet back so we can see some harvest pics! ha ha

dude, abusive is killing it in the weight department, one small plant yielded 2 oz, the one in 3 gal pot yield almost half a pound. ave nugs are cpl gram a piece lol

think i got sfv and madness a bit dailed this run with ebb flow, they're stacking big time!!! damn i need to post some pics ahahha

Red, your killin it man keep it up. What do u do with all your dirt, do you recycle or just use for outdoors?

both, i use them for my outdoor garden and indoor, add a bit of lime , ewc and you're good to go! new run are in recycle dirt, ill post pic soon

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good vibes for the House of Love...Thanks for checking in red.

thanks PB :):) :tiphat:

Looking top shelf Red, glad you could hijack a PC for a few min, this place misses you too.

Sending you the best vibes to get back on track with this harvey....

thanks aero, im guessing you're sold on vertical huh? trying to get back on track here ,,, hopefully thing works itself out soon

cheers bro

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Had to get away from the house for a few hours cuz its driving me nuts,,, got some pics and i guess an update is in order eheheh a small one ...

dont have the complete number yet but soon, weeather been acting up lately ....

Here i present you 2 girls one pot,, most said its a bad thing to do,,, ill let you judge yaself

rooted for a few days and straight flower, mid table
red cup is 18 oz

picture.php

the avg vertical girl

picture.php

how about some nugs while ya at it :laughing:

picture.php

smokes anyone ?/

picture.php

this seem to be the ave number for this house, its always read this number everytime i open the door hahaha

picture.php

some old girls about to go soon, fuk me again this is going to be a nightmare ... trimming after trimming

picture.php

well well well :dance013:

picture.php

:blowbubbles:

cheers,
red.

mrheadie

your fingers must be killin ya with all that trimming!!! guess its a good problem to have. great work as always.
peace,
headie

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey thanks headie ....

heres my stud, under one 23 watts cfl ;)

picture.php

Star dog, heavy yielder

picture.php

picture.php

Oil anyone?

half lb of trim, half oz of buds = 5 grams of concentrated oils...

picture.php

cheers,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i smoked her last round but almost everything smokes and tastes diff this round so im not sure about her tastes yet :D

bobblehead

Veteran
Red, I'm loving the newly reloaded room. Brilliant idea making that table in the middle a coco bed. As long as you're running the same clone, I've never had a problem putting multiples in a single container, and letting them grow up to be straight colas... Waiting for your glorious return bro. When you come back, I want a fish-eye view of the room please. :) thanks.

D

DHF

Killer job Red.......Hope things turn around soon.....New room looks great with the center bed......

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimmed up and reloaded you have been busy red... Nice work! :D

yeah yeah been busy alright, too much for me ahhaah i kinda wish i didnt give the gardener a vacation damnnit,,,, :D

is that stardog a sensi star cross? she sure looks good-n-tasty

hey headie, its a clone only from what i know, i got it from a great friend, shes hard to clone but i think i got her down so far, kinda wish i have enough to do a whole room lol,

all i know is theres some sour diesel in her,,,, thats all :D

Red, I'm loving the newly reloaded room. Brilliant idea making that table in the middle a coco bed. As long as you're running the same clone, I've never had a problem putting multiples in a single container, and letting them grow up to be straight colas... Waiting for your glorious return bro. When you come back, I want a fish-eye view of the room please. :) thanks.

haha thanks bobble, i took a quick look and saw you got a new place bro, congrat and damn i cant wait tos ee what you'll do :):)

bobble middle table is also dirt ahahah, i ran out of money so i am reusing all dirt, everything in that room is on recycle dirt, i did add a bit if lime, ewc, very little bones, and lots of perlite, also i did add a bunch of top soil i found hahah , some of the ladies seem to love it so far!

ill get a fisheye shot once i get the lense, i forgot to bring it with me ...

o this time i have time for em so i'll veg and train to make something out of them ,,,, :D:D
Loving the room layout bro, it's looking great! Tagged :D
hehe thanks HGO, got your show tagged as well, loving this vert forum :):)
Good to see you back red, your room is looking great and I am looking forward to another round.

thanks major, herse a bit detail about new round

2 major strains, fire and lvpk
a few platinum, abusive, blue dream for smokes
recycle dirt organic
one blue dream monster in 18 gal tube :):)
lvpk in 5gal buckets top row
fire in smallers buckets 2nd row
mid table all lvpk
if i am not mistaken, 15 plants in 5gal lowes bucket
35 plants in 5 gal dirt pot
10 plants in 2.5 gal or 3 gal
16 plants in mid table

veg for 4 to 5 days, flower 60 to 70....
co2 will be turn of first week of flower, then off
continue at 4th week til 7th and off til flower.
all water recipes
4k barebulbs

cheers,
red.