What's new

Redrum's Records & Pics

Redrum92

Only day 13 of flower. I'm in love.
WB#1day13flower - Copy.jpg

Color comparison between WB#1 on the right, and the three younger male WB.
WB#1compar#2-4 - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Here are C91xSB #1 and #2, who I thought were males, but now are looking pretty female. After training they take up my entire space. Flowering might get rough.

(Not color accurate)
20230525_204326 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Redrum92

Chem91xSB #1 and #2, turned out female! Beautiful blue color to the leaf. SCROG training complete; filled out, and will be flowered within the next couple days, after an up-pot

C91#1#2 (6) - Copy.jpg

Weighted Blanket- tried to get a picture of how full trichomes go all the way down the petioles
WB#1day31f (2) - Copy.jpg

Another fan leaf. Just thought this one was pretty, looks like sandpaper
WB#1day31f - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

WB looks frosty ! - are there trics on the stems as well ?

and that looks like it will be an awesome scrog if you can deal with the stretch !
VG :tiphat:

As you can see in this pic, some of the petioles/stems have trichs go all the way up, and some completely devoid of trichs. There are sections of the actual mainstem that have a few scattered trichs, but for the most part, no.

WB#1day32f (3) - Copy.jpg

The main stem is hairier than usual, but only sessile or whatever the non-trichome kind are.

WB#1day32f - Copy.jpg

And yeah, i'm worried i may have overdone it with the C91xSB... if they have a good hybrid stretch, my little 2'x5' space will be overgrown in no time. Will have to manage the jungle somehow!

Redrum92

Alright, may have to change the title at some point. The next generation has nothing to do with Sour Bubble. It's going to be 3 old favorites from my seed vault.

Here they are
S1S2,B1B2,MC1,MC2 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Strawberry OG Cookies (S) and Big Detroit Energy (B) are 3 weeks old. Mandarin Cookies (MC) are exactly 1 week old.

Last edited:

Redrum92

I need a decent camera. Here are a couple photos showing the color distortion that frustrates the tits off of me.

Here's how it actually looks:

C91SBday0f (2) - Copy.jpg

And here is how my camera usually makes it look:
C91SBday0f - Copy.jpg

Slander! Libel! I'm not over here growing yellow plants.

Anyway, they just got flipped to flower. The bushiness is going to get out of control. The timing with up-potting and training got weird with sexing them, so they got bigger than i'd like.

Redrum92

Here is an interesting mutation, a perfectly symmetrical leaf twist:
B#1 mutation - Copy.jpg

The vast majority of the time people see "mutated" leaf, it is actually just a leaf of a mistreated plant, likely pH problems. This is actually a true genetic display, i believe. The plant is actually the most vigorous of the bunch, and completely healthy.

Here's a pic of the "mutant" plant (top right) with its sibling (top center)

B1B2S1S2MC1MC2 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts