What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Sapphire limited edition

chiesesganja

Looking great chiesesganja despite not being colorful, i'm sure it will be tasty and potent.

Jammal, no plans in short term to bring back Red Sapphire in stock, the Nepal Jam F6 parent plant we used to develop RS does no longer exists so it cannot be replicated exactly the same, we will need to re create it with the new Nepal Jam F7 parent plants but it will take time to have the chance to produce the seeds and test them. Thanks for your interest.
yes potent bud~~~~clear and strong no going sleepy~~~~~

Mountainkush

This was just shy of 11 weeks. The tops have finished and I’m just waiting for the lower buds to finish a little more while I flush. That was a few days ago and will chop in a day or two more. It’s been horrible with the summer heat but she’s done well. The smell reminds me of a Malawi x pck with something I can’t really describe.

picture.php

picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Looks great, Mountainkush! :good:

My girl is stretching out nicely and seems happy in a soil mix I have never used before.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fingers crossed for some colorful foxtailing flowers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are right MountainKush, looks indeed very close to the purple Malawi x PCK mother # 47 used in Red Sapphire. Excellent results despite the hear problems! Malawi x PCK and Red Sapphire tolarate very well the temp problems (whether they are very high or too low). Enjoy the harvest friend! :)

Best wishes with your new outdoor girl Shmavis ;)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks for the wishes, dubi!

I am happy with how she's coming along. Here she is:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Be back toward the end of the month with an update. :)

chiesesganja

Almost done right?

Attachments

• 9CA1003E-82FC-4295-BC21-8E6F4D0F4B55.jpg
    9CA1003E-82FC-4295-BC21-8E6F4D0F4B55.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 43
  • B133C53C-6894-49B6-9E91-19D1D6B344AB.jpg
    B133C53C-6894-49B6-9E91-19D1D6B344AB.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 38
  • 1127C5D5-EF37-4D8E-B5BE-A5C5817502D6.jpg
    1127C5D5-EF37-4D8E-B5BE-A5C5817502D6.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1D82774D-97E2-4F82-BEBB-4564789939A7.jpg
    1D82774D-97E2-4F82-BEBB-4564789939A7.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 36
  • D5F0D53E-011C-4F54-BDC8-A9DDF0001BC5.jpg
    D5F0D53E-011C-4F54-BDC8-A9DDF0001BC5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 47

chiesesganja

today~~~

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20200925122348.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200925122348.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 25
  • WeChat Image_20200925122358.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200925122358.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 21
  • WeChat Image_20200925122403.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200925122403.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chiesesganja, if you ask me, i'd let her go until first week of October :yes:

Shmavis, looking forward for your monthly update! :)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Here you go, good sir -some pics from this morning:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Really happy with how she's done so far. She's not high-maintenance. She's the tallest. Gave all a pretty heavy feeding yesterday as they round the corner to the end. Found her with a decent lean this morning. Will have to run a stake in her this evening. Cold front moving in bringing rain tomorrow but the rest of the week is supposed to be partly sunny with considerably cooler temps. Imagine she'll start to really pop some color soon. Looking forward to the finish.

Happy Sunday!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
This lady, a mom, was brought outdoors yesterday (37N) to flower, Red Sapphire #2 (from the failed second indoor run this year) for a late and possibly colourful fall OD run. Longing to have her smoke! As the plant herself is an obvious keeper...

picture.php

Curious to see now that I have coco outdoors nailed down, and being a mature clone, how fast it will be outdoors.

She likes to take a ball shape on its own, so guess will become a small-medium stocky bush!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful expression Shmavis now that she is more advanced, thanks for sharing her progress. I have the feeling she will be very colorful by the end of flowering.

As healthy as can be repuk! :) Glad you kept clones, she will finish late (late Nov/early Dec) if you just moved her outdoors, but should be fine in your climate.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks, dubi. I need some advice, please. The following pics were taken two days ago. A few days before I noticed she was really starting to push out some fresh pistils... lots of rain in the forecast for the foreseeable future. I am able to place her under the eave limiting the rain that hits her... I think she looks to have a bit longer to go yet but not sure I should chance it. No real signs of PM whereas some others did get light touches.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thoughts?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shmavis,

Hope i'm not doing late. Looks to me well ripe from here. If you think she still needs time for your taste maybe you can move the plant with the pot indoors during the rains.
If she is planted in soil and you think she needs just a few days more then i would harvest her before the heavy rains. Looks delicious, well done ;)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks dubi!

She's truly been a worry-free plant. Guess I was curious whether the sudden pushing of fresh pistils is a precursor to foxtailing with this particular var. Almost looks as though that's what she's starting to do... but yeah, she's the last plant standing and I probably shouldn't tempt it with all the rain we're getting. Currently has an herbal/floral nose to her. Buds are not all that big but very tight.

Many thanks for the advice. :yes:

Giusseppe

Buenas. He cultivado red sapphire este año. Variedad muy uniforme... Ligeras diferencias de color, tamaño o tricomas... Pero con la misma esencia y resistencia en todas ellas. Una variedad de las que realmente se puede presumir de resistencia, estabilidad y calidad en general...y tambien produccion, si pones un kilo por planta en exterior no exageras. Coincido con los comentarios del hilo respecto el aroma a vino tinto, el sabor ligero con matices.. Sin encontrar los frutos rojos. A diferencia de ellos, no he tenido apenas refloraciones, los cogollos eran redondeados sin cálices... Es debido a la 2da version Dubi? Por que no esta en el catalogo? Cual seria la variedad mas similar disponible? Malawi x pck? Gracias por vuestra atencion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bienvenido Giusseppe :)

Glad to hear your Red Sapphires did so well this outdoor season, being resistant, consistent, high yielding and good quality.
Second RS version tends to reflower lesser, growing conditions and environment also affect the production of more or less reflowerings.

Red Sapphire was (Malawi x PCK #47 F1) x Nepal Jam F6, and that specific Nepal Jam F6 parental plant is no longer alive (in favor of better Nepal Jam selections done recently in subsequent generations), so Red Sapphire can not be replicated with exactly the same genetics as the original release, but a newer version can be done in the future with the new and better Nepal Jam parental plants.

Most of the Red Sapphire magic comes from Malawi x PCK F1 purple selections, so if you liked RS i would highly recommend you to try Malawi x PCK fem, it's even more consistent, higher yielding, aromatic and potent, take a look at Malawi x PCK strain description or thread here in the sticky area and you will know what i mean, Violeta would be also a great choice.

Hope it helps. Enjoy your harvest!

Giusseppe

Gracias por la bienvenida dubi, aunque mis andanzas con ace comenzaron por 2014... Somos viejos conocidos entre comillas... Primero de todo felicitaros por el trabajo que haceis... Y gracias por la siempre atenta atención.
Tengo en proceso en indoor las honduras breeze y ya estoy planeando las proximas que seran malawi x pck, panama x pck para hacer un vs entre ambas y la tercera seria zamaldelica x kc o volver a las panama que siempre tendran un hueco en el corazón de mi indoor (y en el mio). Saludos y hasta pronto

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Giusseppe :)

Glad to hear you have experience with our genetics since 2014, your support is much appreciated.

It will be a pleasure to follow your upcoming Malawi x PCK and Panama x PCK grow, woud be very interesting to see both growing together to compare,
i think you will find them more potent than Red Sapphire. Zamaldelica x Kali China is another great one that i'm sure won't disappoint ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks TexasTea, hope you managed to get a pack while Red Sapphire was available!

Latest posts

Latest posts