What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Heifer returns to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Actually, the dome may not need to fall at all, the true temple site has been found in the city of David,near the new capital building,the dome will fall like all other things , I speculate due to nibiru, and a pole shift ,the search for the red cow has been long and exhaustive , I read some time back that they were found in Texas of all cow towns, but hey , but it could have been christ church nz, after seeing that cow stranded after an earth quake there, that was just straight up miraculous!!obama is to take his seat in the un then the temple,

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh....I get it now, so they have found the perfect 'Ginger' cow/heifer, and now they want to sacrifice it in some sort of blood - religious ritual.

Jeez, ...haven't we got past the blood sacrifice thing yet?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The major flaw I see in this is two-fold.

1. The bible is a "Reader's Digest," politically influenced version of (literally) libraries full of documents from the era. Anyone taking things as 'fact' from it is rather naive.

2. Almost none of the bible was written in enough detail, leaving speculation and interpretation as wildly active bed-fellows.

I, personally, find the 'genetic engineering' interpretation to be funny. ;)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm fairly certain that isn't truly red.

Think car colors...

Candy Apple Red

Fire Engine Red

You don't want to botch an apocalypse, am I right?

Oh....I get it now, so they have found the perfect 'Ginger' cow/heifer, and now they want to sacrifice it in some sort of blood - religious ritual.

You are ignoring a big part of history, and what that sacrifice represents. It's a way to pass down through generations the sacrifice God gave to the Israelite's when they fled Egypt.

You know Egypt and other African countries still have slaves? But the blood ritual of a cow representing God freeing slaves is too much? Or the killing of thousands of cows a day so humans can eat isn't too much?

IMO, I wouldn't go around doing blood sacrifices, but I also don't poo poo on others beliefs while consuming the very sacrifice you question. :tiphat:

The major flaw I see in this is two-fold.

1. The bible is a "Reader's Digest," politically influenced version of (literally) libraries full of documents from the era. Anyone taking things as 'fact' from it is rather naive.

2. Almost none of the bible was written in enough detail, leaving speculation and interpretation as wildly active bed-fellows.

I, personally, find the 'genetic engineering' interpretation to be funny. ;)

Lets just use this example......

1. Fact, the red heifer existed, and became extinct. It was written at this time that the red heifer will return. At this time, nobody knew any other way for a extinct animal to be resurrected, except by God. Now we understand through genetic engineering we can bring back extinct animals.

2. This particular passage was perfectly clear, nothing ambiguous about it..... "Tell the people of Israel to bring you a red heifer without defect, in which there is no blemish, and on which a yoke has never come.”

The genetically engineered part is a stretch, except that is how the heifer has been reborn. :tiphat:

W

Water-

1. Fact, the red heifer existed, and became extinct. It was written at this time that the red heifer will return. At this time, nobody knew any other way for a extinct animal to be resurrected, except by God. Now we understand through genetic engineering we can bring back extinct animals.

2. This particular passage was perfectly clear, nothing ambiguous about it..... "Tell the people of Israel to bring you a red heifer without defect, in which there is no blemish, and on which a yoke has never come.”

The genetically engineered part is a stretch, except that is how the heifer has been reborn. :tiphat:

Did the return of the White Buffalo do anything for the The People of the Seven Council Fires ?

Did the return of the White Buffalo do anything for the The People of the Seven Council Fires ?

Not sure really.........

http://aktalakota.stjo.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=8862
"It is said, after this important day, the Lakota honored their pipe, and buffalo were plentiful (from John Lame Deer's telling in 1967). Many believe the birth of the buffalo calf Miracle in the United States on August 20, 1994 symbolizes the coming together of humanity into a oneness of heart, mind and spirit."

isn't that about the time the World Wide Web came into common practice? That would sure qualify as humanity coming together into once place where hear, mind and spirit are shared publicly......:tiphat:

St. Phatty

I always wondered if they called a Rabbi into the Pentagon when they staged the mass murder of 100,000+ retreating Iraqi troops on Purim day in 1991.

Now Israel's Blood Sacrifice is practiced at the national level. Often with Gentile US troops as the executioners, murdering other Gentiles, to satisfy the dictates of Israel supporters.

Douglas.Curtis

This has nothing to do with my statement. I would suggest using a bit more logical thinking when you're reading and posting information. ;)

So, you've seen the 30 documents this 'passage' was constructed from? You're obviously missing the point of the phrase "Politically influenced" and "Reader's Digest" version. The "Bible" was a tool constructed to control the non-reading masses. It is HEAVILY edited, often having nothing to do with actual events.

When you take it literally, word for word, you're doing yourself a disservice. This becomes quite readily apparent when you study religion as a whole, without focusing on any individual practices. The ambiguity and openness to interpretation are not exclusive to christianity.

BTW, for those who are wondering, I'm a big fan of Jesus. He was the most outspoken cannabis using individual of his time. (that we're aware of) You also have to give credit to a guy who was not religious and spent a great deal of time teaching people individual sovereignty, and how you should not sell yourself to society.

:tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
from what i read, red color in cattle is a recessive trait
not unknown, though what constitutes real 'red' perhaps only god knows

White Beard

No, all this must be for a reason. This man wouldn’t believe all this apparent rubbish for no reason.

The bull gets sacrificed in accordance with an ancient pagan rite, and then...it was all for something, right?

What is it for? What does it DO?

What happens next?

Douglas.Curtis

No, all this must be for a reason. This man wouldn’t believe all this apparent rubbish for no reason.

The bull gets sacrificed in accordance with an ancient pagan rite, and then...it was all for something, right?

What is it for? What does it DO?

What happens next?
Absolutely nothing. Well, there's the whole thing about using the cow in a ritual, to create a cleansing formula for people who have touched corpses. That's about it.

Nothing to see here folks, move along. lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If they are going to burn it and make tea out of the ashes it seems the color would be irrelevant.

It seems loosely related to racism...

Or maybe red cows really do burn better or make better zombie resistance tea.

It begs the question: If the cow isn't the right shade of red and the tea doesn't work, what happens if Christ touches you?

You can't go to heaven if you don't die....

But you can't go to hell either.

Who's making all of these rules?

Do they have an email address?

Because I think that cow isn't red.

We can prevent a possible zombie apocalypse!

But we better move fast... Abraham's clan tends to shoot first and be holy later.

Klompen

Its hard to imagine why divine knowledge would have to be compiled and edited by voting done at an ecumenical council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts