What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Heifer returns to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

Good article at Middle East Monitor about the Religious Crazies -

"An Israeli Jewish fundamentalist group that received donations from the country’s defence minister has said that an end of times prophecy ushering Armageddon has been fulfilled following the birth of a “flawless” red heifer.

The Temple Institute, which promotes the construction of a third temple on the ruins of Al-Aqsa Mosque, has announced the birth of the first red calf in Israel for 2,000 year. They believe that a biblical prophecy predicting the end of days has come true. The temple institute in Jerusalem announced the calf’s birth, saying it would undergo extensive examinations to determine if it is red all over."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...amentalist-group-linked-to-israel-government/

Now if I could just get them to tell me tonight's winning lottery numbers.

beta

Veteran
Douglas Curtis

Instead of insulting me on my rep points, join the conversation......

How was the first particle created?

Again, WE DON'T KNOW. All you're doing is pointing to gaps in scientific knowledge and saying "SEE, THAT'S GOD!".

Weird how your God gets smaller and smaller the more we figure out about the physical world.

Here's a question for you - If all matter is evidence for God, how do you know it's evidence for your *specific* God rather than the tens of thousands of other gods that have been proposed? You know everyone else claims that all matter is 'proof' of their good too, right?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Douglas Curtis

Instead of insulting me on my rep points, join the conversation......

How was the first particle created?

So, if we can't explain the foundation of the universe, the logical explanation is God.

School would have been a heck of a lot easier if you were in charge.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
As far as I can see there's only one logical conclusion I can come up with, WE'RE ALL BEING TROLLED here!!!!:tiphat:

...... so I'm done arguing stupid stuff on the internets!:moon:

........... I'll miss this thread but 'Carry On':dance013:

You guys have a bit of yolk on your faces at the moment....... Not a single one of you can tell me how the first particle was created, heck, you can't even tell me how any matter was created...... But in my rep points and pm's I am getting called an idiot, moron, ext ext.

It really shows how zealous some people are against God, not "if" God exists. Big difference.

As far as I can see there's only one logical conclusion I can come up with, WE'RE ALL BEING TROLLED here!!!!:tiphat:

...... so I'm done arguing stupid stuff on the internets!:moon:

........... I'll miss this thread but 'Carry On':dance013:

That is what I expected you to say, when you don't have the answer. :tiphat:

W

Water-

yes you have been for a while now.

In your opinion, how was the first bit of matter created? How was any piece of matter in the entire universe created? If you can't even come with with something, then God has to be left on the table.

"Because of momentum conservation laws, the creation of a pair of fermions (matter particles) out of a single photon cannot occur. However, matter creation is allowed by these laws when in the presence of another particle (another boson, or even a fermion) which can share the primary photon's momentum. Thus, matter can be created out of two photons."

"In high-energy particle colliders, matter creation events have yielded a wide variety of exotic heavy particles precipitating out of colliding photon jets (see two-photon physics). Currently, two-photon physics studies creation of various fermion pairs both theoretically and experimentally (using particle accelerators, air showers, radioactive isotopes, etc.)."

Who created God?

Humans

"Because of momentum conservation laws, the creation of a pair of fermions (matter particles) out of a single photon cannot occur. However, matter creation is allowed by these laws when in the presence of another particle (another boson, or even a fermion) which can share the primary photon's momentum. Thus, matter can be created out of two photons."

"In high-energy particle colliders, matter creation events have yielded a wide variety of exotic heavy particles precipitating out of colliding photon jets (see two-photon physics). Currently, two-photon physics studies creation of various fermion pairs both theoretically and experimentally (using particle accelerators, air showers, radioactive isotopes, etc.)."

Who created God?

Humans

This is a theory..... can you show me when somebody created matter?

Either way, lets just take what you said...... You didn't answer the question...... How was the first bit of matter created? You stated that two photons could do it, but only under extreme circumstances. How were these first two photons placed in an extreme environment when no matter had been created yet?

Chicken and the egg.......

W

Water-

They created Matter at CERN

How do you know that something came from nothing?

They created Matter at CERN

How do you know that something came from nothing?

Yes, CERN has created matter by taking photons and colliding them at the speed of light. How could that be the case at the beginning of the universe if photons didn't exist? If the speed of light didn't exist? Laws of physics were not created yet?

We know something came from nothing, because as far as we know, it's impossible for something to be created from nothing. We are all here, that is something. How were the very atoms we are made from created? The very fact we exist is in fact evidence of this.

So once again, how does something come from nothing?

W

Water-

Yes, CERN has created matter by taking photons and colliding them at the speed of light. How could that be the case at the beginning of the universe if photons didn't exist? If the speed of light didn't exist? Laws of physics were not created yet?

We know something came from nothing, because as far as we know, it's impossible for something to be created from nothing. We are all here, that is something. How were the very atoms we are made from created? The very fact we exist is in fact evidence of this.

So once again, how does something come from nothing?

As a Human we have what appears to be a begining and an end.

Because of that you are thinking all things have to have a begining as well.

they dont

As a Human we have what appears to be a begining and an end.

Because of that you are thinking all things have to have a begining as well.

they dont

Name one thing that doesn't have a beginning and an end. Even the universe 99% of scientists say the big bang was the beginning, and the big freeze or another big bang will be the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts