What's new

Record Marijuana Seizures in Texas

T

texsativa

Also, over Thanksgiving break I was bullshitting with my good friend, who is now a cop in the worst part of North Houston. He isn't a normal beat cop, he is on a special force that only patrols the extremely high crime areas and they don't respond to calls. He said heroin has been the biggest drug in the area, from the cartels recently. His unit picks up 1-2 people a day for just heroin.

As for meth, he said over the last year, Mexico is the biggest supplier, by far. In the US most of the pre-cursor materials are just too hard to get a hold of, and in Mexico they can be gotten at an industrial scale.

As for weed, he said it is everywhere. Plain and simple, everywhere.

As for the DEA. He said the DEA won't even screw with a case unless they had already had their nose in it investigating. He said he has pulled over cars with 10 kilos of coke and $400k, and the DEA didn't give a shit about it.

He showed me pictures of grow in an old church off Lee Rd in Houston. 1000+ plants, and what looked like 2 rows of 8-10 lights. He acted like it wasn't that big of a deal. It blew my mind.

That makes sense. How do you like living in Austin?

ndnguy

No foolin my dad grew up in Texas and left in 1941. He would tell me of my Great Uncle who was a ranch hand smokin the stuff. It was natural. My dad was half Mescal Apache and half German. His uncle my Great Uncle was full blood Mescal Apache. My dad said he never used the weed himself. Texas is so blind to it. The sheriff in his home town of marfa was busted with a horse trailer full of blow around 1992. If you have ever been in the Mexico boder area of Texas there's no way anything will stop the Mexicans from bringing over weed. It just can't be monitored. It's to vast. Now that it's being grown in Texas it needs to be legal. My aunt and uncle owned a burger stand In Marfa Tex. In the late fifties a movie "Giant" was filmed there. James Dean was in the movie. I've heard stories that after filming for the day JD would just relax and light up. A couple of months after the film was wrapped JD was dead in a wreck in California. Tex Mex has always been more than food. Weed was always in there too.
Thats Mescalerro Apatche not Mecal thats the stuff that ruined the Mescalerro....ndnguy

That is a lot of weed in one area, for Texas....it makes me wonder about corruption as people have a lot of money to make giving tips...I wonder about Cartel counter intelligence, to stay one step ahead at least.

It seems people talk about Mexico Cartels, but they don't grow a lot of coca....it seems it takes away attention from Colombia and things get real active down there.

I did see some Austin buds on toke city, some purple and something green that looked good. I never heard much about nugs in Texas, but a lot about cheap cocaine, meth and other chemi's that pass through.

C

crownedsparrow

mexicans been growing way better shit, atleast where i get it. hardly any seeds, not compressed too bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts