What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommendations for device to smoke hashish?

@peace

Since I quit smoking cigs I had to give up bottle tokes so my current tools:

View attachment 18944230

Happle - for smoking snakes of standard hash - will not work with good bubble
Shaka Mini - smoking anything
APX Volt - works best with small pancakes of good bubble. heat up @ 3.2V until the little window gets foggy and hit. No more than 2 hits are required. I think my battery is fading (after 3 years or so?) because I have to charge it after every pancake.
Mighty - the Mighty will work if you crank it to 210C (max) and use the meshy thing - very weak smoke but it gets me there

Apologies for the lack of cleaning . . . ;)
Would you buy the Volt again if it dies? I have been looking at one of them or the utillian 5 for a dedicated bubble vape.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Would you buy the Volt again if it dies?
Yes, I think I would/will. It is not good for a pass around in a crowd but as a personal quick vape hitter, it works well. Just use a Q-tip dipped in Iso to clean the chamber & an Iso bath to clean the glass top.