What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommendations for device to smoke hashish?

limegreenlimey

Best way to smoke Hash is on glass without water .

I use a basic steamroller, I find much better than a spoon pipe , so smooth and tasty, can't beat it
I have always struggled with dry pipes. Hurts my throat! I much prefer a bong. A steamroller is an ok compromise for me because at least you get a lungful in one blast, rather than that long stream of hot smoke you get from most spoons etc.

goingrey

I have always struggled with dry pipes. Hurts my throat! I much prefer a bong. A steamroller is an ok compromise for me because at least you get a lungful in one blast, rather than that long stream of hot smoke you get from most spoons etc.
Not sure if I agree with most spoons being like that, usually they fill up first unless you let go of the kick. Then again I have probably used less than 10 different spoons ever so maybe that's why.

Some pipes genuinely are like that though, one hitters, corn cob pipes, reed stem pipes.. sometimes that's nice but there's a different technique to smoking them.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Smoke in your preferred paraphernalia...your beloved method, just as you would bud .............but IMO 2 things are a must for efficient hash smoking..... you need to keep your keif in powder form........burns lovely as powder and imo it keeps its flavour ...once pressed and then broken up all lumpy and bumpy it burns uneven . and for hash..you need ASH .......you need a nice layer of ash to act as a buffer, to soak up the oils and make the hash burn efficiently... the strongest hit in the cannabis kingdom as far as I'm concerned, a loaded hash bong

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm hot on these little one hit bong bowls that I first saw on another thread recently. I got a two pack on eBay. Probably work great for hash one hits. Also, someone (ojd) earlier said something about 'on glass without water' being the way to smoke hash. I wonder if you would say why you don't smoke hash through water?
helix-jpg.18913957

goingrey

I'm hot on these little one hit bong bowls that I first saw on another thread recently. I got a two pack on eBay. Probably work great for hash one hits. Also, someone (ojd) earlier said something about 'on glass without water' being the way to smoke hash. I wonder if you would say why you don't smoke hash through water?
helix-jpg.18913957
Must be nice when the last bit goes through the hole and hits the water zsssssssssh I mean compared to that napalm hot hash straight in your mouth like with a normal taster bat. Anyway this is the best bowl ever for weed no doubt. For hash I might still stick to one that holds a screen.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
helix-jpg.18913957
No don't get me wrong I smoke Hash on my water bongs also and dabs of rigs etc and agree it cools it down and smooths it out , but if you have a GOOD dry pipe I find it retains great flavour and a few extra terps don't get lost in the water.
99% of dry pipes are much harsher just a certain dry pipe that takes the sting out and retains alot of taste.
Sebsi pipe is another great dry pipe for Hash ( Morrocan wood or bamboo pipe) has a long tube so cools down the smoke , only downside is they need to be thrown away regularly as can't be cleaned with alcohol so I been through like 50 .
I then had a glass sebsi design made by a glass blower as I love a sebsi , really cools the smoke down through the long tube

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
helix-jpg.18913957
I used to use glass guaze , were best screens available that keep the Terps, but my local shop shut down .

That looks cool , you got an ebay link or the name company that makes them ?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
No don't get me wrong I smoke Hash on my water bongs also and dabs of rigs etc and agree it cools it down and smooths it out , but if you have a GOOD dry pipe I find it retains great flavour and a few extra terps don't get lost in the water.
I agree. I'll have to check out the sebsi pipe.

Reactions: ojd

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I just checked out the sebsi pipe, and I'll have to be getting one soon. I found this video of this very chill fellow explaining the whole idea of the sebsi pipe. It's entertaining and educational!

Sebsi Moroccan Traditional Hash Pipe​

Last edited:

lohnjennon

I use a wooden pipe that I carved when my glass pipe broke, with 3 small stainless screens stacked on top of each other and shoved down in the pipe a little. When the hash melts it gets caught and burned on the 2nd or 3rd screen. My pipe clogs much less now than when i used to use just 1 screen.
It's probably similar to the way that cone screen operates.

I also use a lit hemp wick for flame, and hover just above the hash.

hash from 2021 harvest of Ace seeds Panama
IMG_20230819_224459 copy.jpg

sajesak

helix-jpg.18913957
Unlock precision in every shot with advanced hinge release models from Archerypick. Designed for control and accuracy, these releases elevate archery performance for both seasoned and new archers alike.
thank you so much for oyur suggestion

Cannamatrix

I use a cheap glass spoon from the local headshop and a cone shaped steel screen.

View attachment 18876757

Before I came across these cone screens (tobacco pipe store) I just used the ordinary mesh/gauze screens. Biggest difference is that the cones stay on the pipe better before the screen is sticky with resin.

All you need IMO. Well a lighter too. There's a technique to using the lighter though. Don't let the flame touch the hash, hover it just above.
thats what I use as well...in a gorgeous glass bubbler I won years ago. Some pretty, weight lifting girl from BC made it. My best pipe since all my others were robbed.

Lehmi

As a medical user, my favorite for hash is the Vapman.
Hasch im VM_001.jpg

Hasch im VM_002.jpg

It offers economy, efficiency and the best aroma, whether for micro-dosing or heavy hash loads.

Hasch im VM_003.jpg

Hasch im VP_005.JPG

It is also easy to clean and can be heated both on the move with the jet lighter and at home with the station.
Hasch im VP_006  Temp.JPG

The super-fine stainless steel extraction sieve can be annealed countless times without breaking.
(this is a new sieve)
Hasch im VP_004 Extraktsieb.JPG

Soft or viscous extracts can also be vaporized without any problems.

The gold-plated pan is cleaned with a brush or soft cotton cloth when warm.

Hasch im VP_007  Rest.JPG

Hasch im VP_008  Rest.JPG

The waxes remain, so it is much gentler on the lungs despite the strong effect.

The large dose needs 3-4 heating processes until most of the active ingredients have been dissolved. Always heat up just before the draw.

(Of course, the Vapman is also ideal for herbs).

Last edited:

Lehmi

Looks nice, have you tried other vapes that you can compare with?
I started making my own years ago, then used the Arizer Station for a year or two, and occasionally tried the Arizer Solo and the Dynavap.

For a while I also used the old desktop station from Element, but it's more for very strong loads and always beam me to the moon or even further. :biggrin:
Tischvapo Element_004.JPG

Tischvapo Element_005.JPG

Tischvapo Element_006.JPG

All devices work well, but I get along best with the Vapman, also in terms of consumption.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Since I quit smoking cigs I had to give up bottle tokes so my current tools:

devices.jpg

Happle - for smoking snakes of standard hash - will not work with good bubble
Shaka Mini - smoking anything
APX Volt - works best with small pancakes of good bubble. heat up @ 3.2V until the little window gets foggy and hit. No more than 2 hits are required. I think my battery is fading (after 3 years or so?) because I have to charge it after every pancake.
Mighty - the Mighty will work if you crank it to 210C (max) and use the meshy thing - very weak smoke but it gets me there

Apologies for the lack of cleaning . . . ;)