What's new

Recommend A Movie Thread

GIS

The Vice Guide to Travel, or something like that. It's on netflix instant. The most interesting travel show I've ever seen.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
South Park
Medicinal Fried Chicken

picture.php

You can watch it online for free at the official site:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e03-medicinal-fried-chicken

Awesome episode. Fucking hilarious and telling many truths :tiphat:

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
After about 1/2hr found the Green Hornet unendurable ...had to take a powder & stroll over to True Grit & The Mechanic ... Seth Rogan as a super hero ?

I knew this would end badly or boringly ....

Found out Seth Rogan co-wrote the screenplay for Hornet , understand
now why i was getting so absolutely tired of hearing him wheez & hyperventilate
thru scene after scene ... know they'll find good cartoon overdubs
for seth's childlike ego to do where he can dumb down everything for 8yr olds.

Seth Rogan is in a crossroads in his career, for if he learns to act he will become a better comedian prolly . And if he learns to be a comedian , he might become a better actor but just not my cup of tea as either , and doubt whether he'll ever become either which is neither here or there for me :biglaugh:

Roger Ebert felt the same about Seth Rogan's Green Hornet ,
calling it a "half-cooked mess "... totally agree:
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110112/REVIEWS/110119995

Should they do a sequel to "The Hangover" tho ? Yah , bring it ! ;)

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Try this one "THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WHITES" its a JOHNNY KNOXVILLE documentary!!!!

sweet jesus. I saw that movie the other day on netflix streaming. The wild and wonderful white trash is more like it.

It'll give you motivation to become a chemical engineer, astronaut, civil rights activist. Anything but white trash pieces of shit like them.

I enjoyed the documentary, but good lord. My best wishes to Poney and his kids. They are the only ones with half a chance.

The Vice Guide to Travel, or something like that. It's on netflix instant. The most interesting travel show I've ever seen.

I love vice. Great series. Check out their website for lots of cool crazy shows. They stream free. vbs.tv.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Crazy World of Julius Vrooder1974, Timothy Hutton
A Vietnam vet, confined to a mental institution lives a double life. He escapes the ward nightly to go to his bachelor pad in a utility bunker beneath the freeway.

Altered States1973, William Hurt
A scientist's research combines eating liberty cap mushrooms with an isolation chamber, and discovers he is able to physically reverse the evolutionary process.

ROJO145

Veteran
Fair Game......excellent movie about how our government is corrupt right to the top and how they lied about everything!!Poor joe wilson and his wife!!

F

ForbiddenFruit

The Net: The Unabomber, LSD and The internet.... a very interesting documentary highly recommended

and

Lost Highway

Bettysmith

Twelve Monkeys
The spirited away
The Darjeeling Limited
The Town
Equilibrium
Batoru Rowaiaru (Battle Royale)
Machete (+ The Grindhouse series [Planet Terror & Death Proof] if you haven't seen them)