What's new

recommend a fem strain..please read!

If you're not adverse to stretch and sativa dom. smoke,HOL's GratefullCasey,which is a S1 of the legendary truecannabliss cut should fit the bill pretty nicely.
I'm just blown away by CJ in general,super vigorous,super productive. Awesome strain.

Insipid

If you're not adverse to stretch and sativa dom. smoke,HOL's GratefullCasey,which is a S1 of the legendary truecannabliss cut should fit the bill pretty nicely.
I'm just blown away by CJ in general,super vigorous,super productive. Awesome strain.

Not to threadjack or anything, but what's the finish time on something like that? Sounds heavenly.

Insipid : I run another CJ line,so I don't know about the Gratefull version in particular.There are a couple of great threads on her over at theHOL-sub. CJ in general runs for ten-eleven-ish weeks,depending on method,pheno etc.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GHS cheese. Not the exodus the normal cheese version. They should smell it before they even see it. LSK and SLh have great bag appeal as well frostier than cheese but nothing stinks like it and the frost is really nice just not cake white. I think the high is lacking on LSK and SLH too though. Peyote Purple is lookin to be an outstanding fem line as well would have much more frost than most things out there. I would say the two choices you listed are probably really good though...just never grown them.

Last edited:
The chocolope I grew was very stable, with each pheno looking identical and finishing in 8-9 weeks. They all looked great, smelled great, yeilded great but I just did not care for the taste, was expecting chocolate flavors but got melon/cannalope flavors.

If 8-9 weeks is too long a flowering time ....... good luck lol.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will give chocolope and OG18 a run then I hear this a lot. Thanks for info guys will be bit till I can get to them but I will do a thread when I runnem.

highland(CBG) for taste..

More details please if you time :D what does it smell, taste and yield like?

S

Scrappy-doo

Yeah my Chocolope is about 9 weeks also. Did you read somewhere that it takes longer, or is 9 weeks too long?

There's not too much that's gonna be a large yield and under 9 weeks that I can think of.

If that's the case, maybe you should look into Female Seeds C99. That's all I can think of.

J

joejusttyped

ive actually grown extrema,great pot,but small yield..

Yeild isn't so bad if you havr a couple of them going with a 30 or more day veg. First time I grew it was next to a bagseed og that i vegged double the time extrema had and extrema outyeilded it greaty in quantity and quality. I plan on running it from clone next time under my 135w led panel, should finish in a cool 58 days.

I would go with the chocolope over the og18. Bigger yeilds and I've heard mixed things about the 18. Ograskals fem kushes are another (more expensive) option.
Or even cannabiogens fems... Sugar Loaf, PP, Panama/DC, PCK..

Peace

is that the guy who charges stupid money, for poly poly hybrids ?
then censors any negative reports on them over on the farm

or is that the alien man ?

Your thinking of Alien Genetics.... Raskal has very reasonable priced proven gear... He isnt at the farm anymore tho... Priced around $100-$130.... ~ODB~

chongsbuddy

Veteran
The chocolope I grew was very stable, with each pheno looking identical and finishing in 8-9 weeks. They all looked great, smelled great, yeilded great but I just did not care for the taste, was expecting chocolate flavors but got melon/cannalope flavors.

If 8-9 weeks is too long a flowering time ....... good luck lol.

i only say that because the description says 10=12 weeks,so im a lil confused.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i went to the cali connection website and hes all sold out of his gear.where alse can i get ograskal beans?cali connection has a strain called 818 headband and its supposed to yield very well,but there are no reviews on it...

S

Scrappy-doo

DNA website says chocolope is 8-9+ weeks, so there could be some phenos that go a lil longer, but in my experience personally as well as reading grow journals it is on the lower side of that.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
just wondering how you know about the new drop coming to canna collective...il be all over that.thanx for the heads up..

J

joejusttyped

raskal and dj update raskal drops all the time over there, just gotta be on the look out.

i'd stop mentioning that seedbanks name over here though. breeders/strain names are fine unless you wanna get in trouble hehe