What's new

recommend a fem strain..please read!

chongsbuddy

Veteran
hey guys and gals,im looking for a fem strain that has crazy bag appeal,potency and an above average yield.im looking at dr greenthumb ecsd and rp og18.you guys have any other suggestions?has to available in seed form now..im def. going to buy the new og/chem when it comes out...

S

Scrappy-doo

I'd definitely read up on the OG 18 before buying it. Lots of very disappointed people. Seems it was real nice when it first came out and the reports are that it's very watered down now. I actually have some going at the moment, purchased before researching. They seem nice but just went into flower, so we'll see. Just giving a heads up.

Chocolope is real real nice. One of the best plants I've found in seed form. Great quality high, great bag appeal, and gigantic yield.

J

joejusttyped

S@nnie's Extrema - advertized as Chemdawg D x Herijuana IBL, but I've heard it's actually a rezdog Chem DD x Heri IBL. Either way it's as potent as the OG's I've sampled (not grown myself).
06f8a148.jpg

Love this strain.

Galactic

do you just buy strains or do you actually grow?

im sure you've started enough of these threads that you've been suggested every strain possible twice

ellinho

I'd definitely read up on the OG 18 before buying it. Lots of very disappointed people. Seems it was real nice when it first came out and the reports are that it's very watered down now. I actually have some going at the moment, purchased before researching. They seem nice but just went into flower, so we'll see. Just giving a heads up.

Chocolope is real real nice. One of the best plants I've found in seed form. Great quality high, great bag appeal, and gigantic yield.

hey scrappy,
i opened a thread called "Reserva Privada" in the strains and hybrids section. it would be really great if you could post your feelings with the og18 or even some pics? :tiphat:

here is my "to grow" list which is put together just by the opinions of strong growers/grow reports on this board:

eu/dutch scene:

sweet tooth / barney
chiesel / budda
lemon skunk / gh
mazar / dp

us / eu mixed:

grapefruit kush / emerald
lady purple / de sjamaan
headband / reserva
kosher kush / reserva
kushberry / dna
sour diesel / soma
vanilla kush / barney
triplekush / karma
chem valley kush / cali connect
violator kush / barneys

all femed available
peace
peace

Galactic

I can second the GF Krush, Kushberry, Vanilla, and Violator kush

Id also just stay away from soma if thats not a typo

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Cheese.. Get different F1's from different vendors and find your mom from your first grow of them. You won't be sorry. You may have to look for one that is an original expression of exodus but when you do, it will be passed down to your children...

moondawg

I grow Dinafems Blue Widow outdoors for the very reasons you mention. It finishes early, has good potency, is massive in size and yield and looks decent in a bag. People beat my door down for it.

S

Scrappy-doo

hey scrappy,
i opened a thread called "Reserva Privada" in the strains and hybrids section. it would be really great if you could post your feelings with the og18 or even some pics? :tiphat:

here is my "to grow" list which is put together just by the opinions of strong growers/grow reports on this board:

eu/dutch scene:

sweet tooth / barney
chiesel / budda
lemon skunk / gh
mazar / dp

us / eu mixed:

grapefruit kush / emerald
lady purple / de sjamaan
headband / reserva
kosher kush / reserva
kushberry / dna
sour diesel / soma
vanilla kush / barney
triplekush / karma
chem valley kush / cali connect
violator kush / barneys

all femed available
peace
peace

The OG18 actually is thriving. All very uniform in structure and all smell great with a stem rub. Like I said though they just started flower, so its way too early to tell. I'll check out your thread.

I had real good experience with the lemon skunk. Everyone loves that one. Very uniform, superb bag appeal, and amazing smell. Real good experience with the vanilla kush as well. Bad experience with violator kush.

chocolope sounds nice...

If you can find it in stock somewhere get it, you won't regret it.

I have it and I still look for where it's in stock. Found my keeper with just 2 beans. They're both keepers actually I just went with the bigger yielder of the 2. I'd def grab another pack just to have'em.

growhi

WhiteFire OG
WhiteMaster Kush

Pretty much any of Raskal's Fems contain BOMB keepers in every pack.... ~ODB~

is that the guy who charges stupid money, for poly poly hybrids ?
then censors any negative reports on them over on the farm

or is that the alien man ?

Latest posts

Latest posts