What's new

Really Small grow.

Smoke68

That is admirable. At least you are not going against your parents... it will help you in the long run.
Is the grow still going to be documented to some extent?

Z0Z0Z0

I think I have a mutant, it has a lot more leaves than the other one. Pics in a few min, I'm going to smoke.

I transplanted them when I noticed roots coming out of the cups, they are both in 1 pot, I'm putting them into flowering in a few days, the mutants in starting it's 3rd et of leaves.

Z0Z0Z0

Here's the pics, you can tell they've really grown, they are at day around 14.

^^ that's the one I think is a mutant, I counted 16 different pointed leaves. What do you think ?

One looks over-watered, and the other looks under-watered, what should I do ?

Tell me what you think of them so far.

Last edited:
Stick your finger far in the soil....is it dry? If yes then water. If not, don't. That is how I water in soil. The second pic looks fine, the third looks overwatered. When they are young like that its best to let the soil "dry" out a bit(2-3 days inbetween watering). Don't worry about the weird looking leaves, I've had plants look like that and they grew fine. Try to get some "Quality" genetics and that won't be much of a problem as "bagseed" tends to do that.

Also, you could give em a "LIGHT" dose of FERTS. 1/2 OF 1/4 strength nutes diluted might perk em up.

Last edited: