What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quote-i-no-longer-listen-to-what-people-say-i-just-watch-what-they-do-behavior-never-lies-winston-churchill-92-63-20.jpg

steamroller

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Woody Allen
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That is so true. When people die they suddenly become the best person to have ever walked the land. It's good etiquette I guess...to speak well of the dead. But I've been dragged to funerals in the past and the deceased were some of the vilest, toxic people I had ever known - but to the unaware, you got the idea that they were angels.
i've seen eulogies delivered by children of the deceased that savaged them like a pitbull ripping up a chihuahua. not "hah-hah" funny, but....definitely in the minority however.

Reactions: Rgd

enter sandman

i've seen eulogies delivered by children of the deceased that savaged them like a pitbull ripping up a chihuahua. not "hah-hah" funny, but....definitely in the minority however.
I tell you what would be hilarious is if everyone had to tell the truth at an eulogy...like in that movie with Jim Carrey where he absolutely cannot lie. Liar Liar is the movie. You must tell the cold truth & nothing but the truth.

Not concerning the children you mentioned though...but you get my drift.

Just imagine.

Latest posts

Latest posts