What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thumbnail-1.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When the war ended, I don't know if I was more relieved that we'd won or that I didn't have to go back. Passchendaele was a disastrous battle—thousands and thousands of young lives were lost. It makes me angry. Earlier this year, I went back to Ypres to shake the hand of Charles Kuentz, Germany's only surviving veteran from the war. It was emotional. He is 107. We've had 87 years to think what war is. To me, it's a licence to go out and murder. Why should the British government call me up and take me out to a battlefield to shoot a man I never knew, whose language I couldn't speak? All those lives lost for a war finished over a table. Now what is the sense in that?[11]

— Harry Patch, Nov. 2004

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shadows are falling / And I’ve been here all day / It’s too hot to sleep / And time is running away / Feel like my soul / has turned into steel /I’ve still got the scars / That the sun didn’t heal / There’s not even room enough / To be anywhere / Lord it’s not dark yet, / but it’s getting there

Bob Dylan

Mudballs2.0

"The meek shall inherit the earth...but it ain't gonna be the meek that fkn give it to ya!"
Me,2022 when i was pissed at a bunch of fkn snowflakes running their fkn mouth like they fkn know shit about life

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"The meek shall inherit the earth...but it ain't gonna be the meek that fkn give it to ya!"
Me,2022 when i was pissed at a bunch of fkn snowflakes running their fkn mouth like they fkn know shit about life
i think they figured that the aggressive would kill each other off... which WOULD be nice for the rest of us, so long as they don't kill us too in the process.

Latest posts

Latest posts