What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there will be no State.
Vladimir Lenin

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.
Brigham Young

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
Samuel Adams

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
- Henry David Thoreau

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
user59247_pic1144926_1380670050.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Those who control the present, control the past
and those who control the past control the future.”
George Orwell

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And thus the crap they are showing on the tee vee these daze. Dumb dumb Americans. I go to the store and they are all wearing cloth on their faces. Driving down the road by themselves even.

Maybe I should conform, but it doesn't seem right. I feel all alone out here. :tumbleweed:

Dumb Americans are the ones not wearing masks.

You could conform.

There would be more of us out here.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
-Frédéric Bastiat

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”
Frédéric Bastiat

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”
Frederic Bastiat,

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone.”
Frederick Bastiat

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.”
thomas paine,

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.”
Thomas Paine

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictums of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
John Adams

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
" When the Fascism returns, he wont say: "Iam the fascism". No he will say: "Iam the Antifascism
Ignazio Silone

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
John Wooden

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.”
John Wooden

Latest posts

Latest posts