What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

W

Water-

“I awoke only to find that the rest of the world was still asleep.”

― Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo's Notebooks

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
“Gold was a gift to Jesus. If it’s good enough for Jesus, it’s good enough for me!” — Mr. T

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – Ron Paul

"I ain't never smoked no gold." - FlyLowGetHigh :biggrin:

Driver 8

There is no calamity greater than lavish desires. There is no greater guilt than discontent. And there is no greater disaster than greed. - Lao Tzu

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is. ~Buckaroo Banzai

T

TheForgotten

Perspective is everything,

but ‘everything’ is relative....

T.U.G.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or Santa Marta gold? :tiphat:

Did a wet run back in 78 or 79 from one of the islands with several thousand lbs of this, little u-haul capsules, vroom to Fla, woom to NJ, zing to Brooklyn all in red rooster coffee bags, weighed 35-40lbs/bag. It was like corn flakes, really, light light and had an unbelievable smell, like black licorice, and a few little tropical bright green beetles or something , maybe found a couple-three of them on all that weight, squashed in this fantastic weed that I moved in less than a weekend figuring I'd always be able to get more. Ha, never saw a load like it again :tumbleweed: Mega ton loads of mersh, good mersh but mersh nevertheless really became the norm as I think it as 81 when cocaine really became the choice of everybody with a boat. I am referring to South Florida of course. Someone told me my gold colombian that I sold in quantity to people in brooklyn for 275-325/lb was being sold in california for double that.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freewheelin' Franklin as in my sig:Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope

T

TheForgotten

LOL

I thought i was practically alone in my enjoyment of Fat Freddy's cat.... issues 1, 5, 7 & 13
picture.php

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one!
One of my best friends had all the issues in the 90s.
I have since then bought the Omnibus edition which is a thick book and contains all previously released issues! Off the pigs! ;-)
CC

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
"Snicker, chuckle, hyuk, tee hee"

Quote by: Zap Comix artist, Robert Crumb, while working at his desk

Attachments

• artist at work.jpg
    artist at work.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts