What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

gorilla ganja

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Norman Mailer

Norman Mailer

norman-mailer-quotes-7.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.
Donnie brasco

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who the fuck am I? Who am I? I'm a, a spoke on a wheel. And so was he, and so are you.
Lefty

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everyone involved knows the stakes and if you are going to accept those stakes, you've got to do certain things. It's business."
Tony Soprano

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"If any of you cry at my funeral, I'll never speak to you again"
Stan Laurel

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There isn't time, so brief is life, for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account. There is only time for loving, and but an instant, so to speak, for that. - Mark Twain

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
You got those who do it for the fame.. You got those who do it for the fortune.
Then you got those of us who do it, because it lives in our soul, man.
See we gorillas in the game, gorillas that they couldn't tame.
We too wild for the zoo! I'm not sure if y'all boys realize what y'all getting ready to get into, man..

- Jay Briscoe

:tiphat:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
"I don't give one fuck what a bunch of basement dwellers say about me as I got the job and people I know all know the truth so that is good enough for me as I'm not trying to hustle anyone out of shit!" - Steve Tuck

Latest posts

Latest posts