What's new

Really Cool Quotes

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.” - Ronald Reagan

:laughing:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I can't believe Reagan said that. Oh wait... yes I can.

Drown in a cold vat of whiskey? Death, where is thy sting?
- W.C. Fields

F

firefox

If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.:tiphat:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I said to the man at the gate of the year, "Give me a light, so that I may see in to the unknown." And he said to me, "Put your hand in the hand of God, and he will make the path brighter than the light and better than the known".
King Henry VI

gdbud

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.” - Ronald Reagan

:laughing:

Does this mean that I have been living with a brain that was vaporized 35 years ago?

When I smoked my first joint I thought that I had a Briant Idea. Only to find out today that it a mushroom cloud not a light bulb.

winston churchill

winston churchill

"To the German Commander, "Nuts!" The American Commander."

General Tony McAuliffe, Bastogne, Belgium, 22 December 1944
I may be drunk Lady,but in the morning i will be sober and you will still be ugly.Sir Winston Churchill

Honkytonk

Karma is a concept that in essence says 'What goes around comes around.' Like 'An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. It's a vengeful concept.' - Mike Smith

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Great Quotes from our Leaders

Great Quotes from our Leaders

whoever your leaders may be...

two of my favs....

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
- Thomas Jefferson

Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln