What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

right

Hunter S.Thompson

one who often makes himself ugly to expose the ugliness he sees around him.

Last edited:

right

Fredrick Nietzsche

The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truths of little men.

right

The Oxford Book of villians

The mases wanted that they.needed something that would give them a thrill of horror.

The Oxford Book of Villions

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1696884527068.png

right

The greatest evil is not done in those sordid dens of evil that Dickens loved to paint but is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried, and minuted) in clear, carpeted, warmed, well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voices.

C.S Lewis
The Screwtape Letters

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence."
George Washington

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as we have faith in each other, and trust in God, then there is no goal, at all, beyond our reach. There is no dream too large, no task too great.
Donald Trump

Dime

I think I would of made a good priest,not for the traditional reasons but to serve God.
Emo Phillips

Last edited:
Reactions: JKD