What's new

Really Cool Quotes

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." -John Bernard Books, The Shootist, John Wanye

Danks2005

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

Danks2005

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

This is a good one when you are arguing with someone who supports things such as the Patriot Act and Naked Body Scanners...really anything that has to do with draconian measures supposedly used to fight terrorism.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither" -Benjamin Franklin

Once you bust this one out on em and tell them it was Ben Franklin that said it they're like "uh, uh, uh, shit" lol

Last edited:

Danks2005

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
Noam Chomsky

If you are going to sin, sin against God, not the bureaucracy. God will forgive you but the bureaucracy won't.
Hyman Rickover

Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
Henry A. Kissinger

sirharrynuggz

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?” -Epicurus

"All thinking men are atheists" -Ernest Hemmingway

"Lighthouses are more useful than churches" -Benjamin Franklin

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you're got music.”
-Sid Vicious

“Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive.”
-Sid Vicious

"Fuck you."
-Sid Vicious

surfiis

Life's a garden, Dig it! "Joe Dirt"

If its hard it probably wasn't worth doing in the first place. " Homer Simpson"

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
[Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose.]-Robin Williams

[My wife was afraid of the dark...then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light.]-Rodney Dangerfield

D

draco

"i'd rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph." - Ken Kesey, when asked why he wasn't writing another book.

"Religion is the opiate of the masses"

"Radical muslims are giving a bad name to the other 1%"

"Show me something built to last or something built to try" Gratefull Dead

"Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly"