What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real Life - contribute freely

armedoldhippy

Veteran
where are the border security cuts at? has the weaponry not been loaded yet? i want to see savage cuts to the DEA myself, until they concentrate ALL of their efforts on meth and fentanyl etc. when they concentrate on truly dangerous shit, give them the $$ to do the job. not until...:mad:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
where are the border security cuts at? has the weaponry not been loaded yet? i want to see savage cuts to the DEA myself, until they concentrate ALL of their efforts on meth and fentanyl etc. when they concentrate on truly dangerous shit, give them the $$ to do the job. not until...:mad:
👍👍👍

They are failing miserably.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
👍👍👍

They are failing miserably.
(y) (y) (y) yes, but nobody (in a position to DO anything) seems to want to step up , laugh, point, and say "the Emperor has no clothes!" almost NOBODY speaks the truth if they are going to run for another term... :mad: and some even lie AFTER leaving the Swamp because they don't want to cost their party any perceived "leverage/issues" to be wielded... "soft on druggies! soft on crime!"

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
(y) (y) (y) yes, but nobody (in a position to DO anything) seems to want to step up , laugh, point, and say "the Emperor has no clothes!" almost NOBODY speaks the truth if they are going to run for another term... :mad: and some even lie AFTER leaving the Swamp because they don't want to cost their party any perceived "leverage/issues" to be wielded... "soft on druggies! soft on crime!"
👍👍👍

Just like Putin, the Orange Menace uses fear.
Oh no, maybe he will call them a bad name instead of doing what they know is right.

It's BYOT week. Bring your own thumb. 👍. 😂

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh no, maybe he will call them a bad name instead of doing what they know is right.
gotta be terrifying being worried that an orange clown balancing a blonde frisbee on his head might give you an unflattering nickname he made up...:D

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1711066178156.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just hangin' on an Easter Sunday. What flavor?
My regular for now, Panama (1972) landrace. I've got some seeds in the freezer which are the f1 I facilitated 13 years back; PanamaXtims (a 15 year survival of the fittest outdoor) I'll try germinating one day.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I'm from Iran, my society is completely collapsing and we have no hope for our future, I've never been so desperate in my life and I feel as if Mozart has composed this for us, I can't stop crying, this is a masterpiece:)))"

That a human hears/sees this in their mind and spills it out on paper is the true joy and pinnacle of our species. @Brother Nature - How's that fillosiffizing fer ya?