What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***REAL *** -=Green Crack=- week 8

G

LMFAO...and how many people do you think whey they sell you a bag of "green crack s1" are gonna call it "green crack s1"??? exactly...why yall guys try and figure this stuff it...it's really impossible in the long run...i know u guys have played the whispering game where u whisper something one time in someones ear, by the time it makes it around the circle it's totally something different...welcome to the weed game

If you find an "elite" keeper out of the Green Crack S1...adding something to Green Crack besides S1 would help differentiate IMO. Something that sounds cool...but in the end it would probably just get as confusing as the Kushs with the names. :2cents:

JC

ograskal

Veteran
There are alot of Green Crack S1 and Green Crack crosses floatin around and everyone is just calling it Green Crack and passing it on to others as Green Crack and so they think they have the real green crack cuz they dont know any better.....If it doesnt fit Schroomys description than its not the Original Green Crack Clone that Cecil C made but prolly a cross or S1 or even a totally different strain that somebody just named green crack.....~ogr

G

so is there any reason to even try and figure it out? who's to say your "sweet" smell isn't my "musky" "sour" smell?

ograskal

Veteran
k1llakr0n said:
so is there any reason to even try and figure it out? who's to say your "sweet" smell isn't my "musky" "sour" smell?

what is it that your tryin to figure out....?????

dogsnob

hey what happened to cecil c i used to talk to him at truestoners a few years ago gee i miss him was one nice fella indeed

M0nkey

flavorfullife - that is some dank shit.i want it :muahaha: looks sort of like uk cheese how the claexs sweel behond belife..great buds buddie,,,u done a great job there.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
k1llakr0n said:
YALL are trying to figure out who has "the real deal" blah blah blah

Well, I aint tryin to figure out who's is real or not cuz i can care less....I know mines is real and thats all that matters to me....If you want to know if yours is real than just check out Schrooomy420's description of her and that should answer all your question Period....~ogr

G

here's one from mid august:

cecil's cut as it's destined to be called. i'll get some updated shots. she's been ready for about a week but im taking her long for these seeds to mature.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Jeez this is comical. There's one Green Crack/Cush clone... that's it..... A cross was made and a phenotype was selected/preserved and named Cush. If it was a whole seedline that was released under the name then I could see calling them all Cush... that's not the case. The order of events is important here..... If it doesnt finish in 6-7 weeks then you dont have the real original clip. Your plants are still showing white pistils at 8 weeks, case closed as far as I'm concerned.... And more than one person has crossed Skunk with Afhgani genes.... ever here of SuperSkunk? I dont even see much Affie in your cut honestly...

FF, you said you got a cut from some old school growers, but you can't confirm where they got it from... the real Cush was obtained by our friend DIRECTLY from the creator. It doesnt get any simpler than that. You try to bring up all these doubts when your story is the one filled with holes and uncertainties and unknowns. I'm not attacking you, just calling it like I see it. It looks like you are a fine grower, no one is denying that.

IMO, GC/Cush is pretty far down on the list of so called elites. It's really nice when you first get it, but I personally grew tired of it quickly. It is potent and fast, but for some reason it's one of the last jars I reach for. I think because sweet is lower on my list of desired traits. I eliminated it from my stable several months before I shut down. I still have about a half O in the closet actually.... and I'm not saying that it sucks at all, for some other palatte it might be the cat's meow.

Peace to All,
M

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
m.steelers said:
Jeez this is comical. There's one Green Crack/Cush clone... that's it..... A cross was made and a phenotype was selected/preserved and named Cush. If it was a whole seedline that was released under the name then I could see calling them all Cush... that's not the case. The order of events is important here..... If it doesnt finish in 6-7 weeks then you dont have the real original clip. Your plants are still showing white pistils at 8 weeks, case closed as far as I'm concerned.... And more than one person has crossed Skunk with Afhgani genes.... ever here of SuperSkunk? I dont even see much Affie in your cut honestly...

FF, you said you got a cut from some old school growers, but you can't confirm where they got it from... the real Cush was obtained by our friend DIRECTLY from the creator. It doesnt get any simpler than that. You try to bring up all these doubts when your story is the one filled with holes and uncertainties and unknowns. I'm not attacking you, just calling it like I see it. It looks like you are a fine grower, no one is denying that.

IMO, GC/Cush is pretty far down on the list of so called elites. It's really nice when you first get it, but I personally grew tired of it quickly. It is potent and fast, but for some reason it's one of the last jars I reach for. I think because sweet is lower on my list of desired traits. I eliminated it from my stable several months before I shut down. I still have about a half O in the closet actually.... and I'm not saying that it sucks at all, for some other palatte it might be the cat's meow.

Peace to All,
M

Well Said Bro.....I havent grown the GC for some time now but my Bro and homies still grow it....Its a great 6-7 week finisher but i got bored of it cuz i smoked so damn much of it at one time.......Its a commercial growers dream though....Fat Ass Chunky stinky buds at 6 weeks......~ogr

super nachos

I've had flavorfullife's cush. It's the real deal. No doubt. None. It's not up for debate.
And imo, ograskal, your pics and his picks look like the same plant, with the same leaf structure. I'm not sure why your pulling the whole, ''I don't know what you have, but mine is the real deal''. Only differance I see is flav's are bigger, fatter and taken longer.
I mean, we all know that the same plant grown out by different growers can take on different apperances/tastes/smells, due to different enviroments/grow rooms don't we?
I think what flav was wondering is, if there were more cush beans grown out and differant phenos floating around, being that there were more than one growers in athens involved with the growing/breeding. surely the beans weren't thrown out after THE main pheno was selected............
There are plenty of fakes out there. and i've heard for years the name green craked used to describe anything green and frosty, just like people calling things kush that aren't even in the kush family, calling anything purps that's purple, or calling any tissue paper kleanex, when kleanex is an actual brand, i.e. green grack is an actuall strain, and he was identifing it as the real green crack. :deadhorse
M. steelers, i don't recall flav saying it was his head stash.....It would probally fall more into a 'work' catagory(quality & quanity) than head stash catagory............You guys are funny :jerkit:

G

i might name my green crack x tres dawg 'dush' and then let single cuts of it out to different people at different times and then sit back and watch the douchery transpire.

what do you guys think?

ograskal

Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
i might name my green crack x tres dawg 'dush' and then let single cuts of it out to different people at different times and then sit back and watch the douchery transpire.

what do you guys think?

Lol.....Dush...Thats a good one...~ogr

G Brazil

Oh my god, this is one of the most beautiful plants i ever seen, so green and orange, that classic skunky appearence that used to come to Brazil via Holland in the 90's.. and is a sativa that flowers in 42 days.... this is a dream plant... Skunk#1X afghan indica is a great cross.. come to Brazil with this Green Crack and expect to get rich real quick....... and charging top dollar for it........

Latest posts

Latest posts