What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***REAL *** -=Green Crack=- week 8

G

Wsup flavorforlife. What you have my friend is the real green crack. It has a smell you can't describe, and a nice & different bud formation. It's not fruity at all. Very afghanish and musky. A few of my partners up north grow GC all the time.

TriGG

ograskal

Veteran
I've had this GC clone for around 4 or 5 years now directly from Schrroomy420 who got it straight from the creator.....The last few years I have seen alot of Fake GreenCrack clones being circulated and people sware they are the real deal but they arent.....Not saying yours is not real FF but it doesnt look like the Green Crack aka cush that was created by Cecil C......Maybe yours is just a different GreenCrack.....made by somebody else but its not the one from Cecil C......~ogr

G

well yall let me know where the line starts to pick either cut up at...

schrooomy420

it is 89 skunk #1 crossed with an unknown indica male. It was made in 1989 by CecilC in athens Georgia. Around 94 a grower named Bunz had gotten the clone from CecilsC's old partners and grew it out in southern California. As the story goes he sold OG Kush and what at that time was known as Cush, spelled with a C to differentiate it from Kush, to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Now, I got a Cush cutting from Bunz and I got a Green Crack cutting from CecilC. CecilC, mrgreenbeans and I grew out those clones and all know that it is the same clone. I passed it on to m.steelers and ograskal. Granted something called green crack is a pretty easy name to come up with and all so there probably are allot of clones that people call green crack, but the one that I and allot of other people have did come directly from the originator my old freind CecilC and I passed those clones out heavily at CecilC's request. Hope that helps. peace

ograskal

Veteran
wow...Schrooomy that was fast....Somebody must have gotten a hold of you....Good to see you still around....How would you decribe the Smell of the Green Crack aka Cush in your own words...~ogr

G

OK.. this has really clarified things alot for me.. So, since cecilc created it and you guys say there were beans available at one time.. Whos to say there aren't differnet phenos.. ANd who is to say that just because I don't have yours and you don't have mine that they aren't either one legit.

I will say this.. both our cuts have what appear to be the same leaf shapes and types.. Bud structures are obviously differnet. Its not a popular clone in my area and is only held onto by a few older people. Is it possible we have differnet phenos of the same cross? That would totally explain everything..

I just based my whole wanting to know on the fact of where i got it from, the description of the cross late 80's sk1 X local sweet leaf indica.(which mine fits to a T if you look at it, you can totally see the early sk1 genes) and the fact that there is only one clone circulating on the internet and it all originated from one person. Surely there are more cush clones circulating that are not associated with schroomys passed around clone.. Because in a hybrid cross there are siblings and relatives which we are really starting to see with the whole chemdog fiasco. Not trying to open up a new can of worms, just trying to make sense of the facts in front of me..

Thanks guys for not making this one into another cali kush thread.

ograskal

Veteran
The leaves do look very similiar....Maybe they are Sisters.....Either way I'm sure your Green Crack is Bomb....Looks Killer...~ogr

G

Ok i just had to reread some of this.. But lets get this straight.. Cecilc DID NOT CREATE CUSH by himself. According to schroomys post. Or at least there was one other person other than cecilc who is unknown at this point that helped in the cross.

SO there is a very strong possibility that there is at least one other pheno, maybe more of CUSH around.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
flavorfullife said:
Ok i just had to reread some of this.. But lets get this straight.. Cecilc DID NOT CREATE green crack.. His grow partner did? Or thats what I got outta schroomys post.. Or at least there was one other person not online that did help in creating this strain.

SO there is a very strong possibility that there is at least one other pheno, maybe more of CUSH around.

read it again Bro.....Cecil C did create it....LOL...~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
schrooomy420 said:
it is 89 skunk #1 crossed with an unknown indica male. It was made in 1989 by CecilC in athens Georgia.

FF, What part of this arent you Understanding????

G

guest5703

sup guys, god your all of your GC's look sooo dank! I have some GC beans I got straight out of some hydro GC that I alwaaaays smoke on. And **** it's sooo stinky, and always super frosted. I know the grower uses 1k's with co2 and AC everything golden so the buds are always premium. Here's some shots of a couple small nugs, I'll take more pictures later. I also have one of those beans sprouted, I already grew one out and it was female but it got killed off...But the hopefully "mother" is looking great and has already been cloned successfully. On to some pics.

The GC I usually toke on

I personally was given 4 seeds, but there are about 25 I think in total that are around my little group. Here's a shot of a GC sprout, I should mention that the GC may have been crossed with Alaskan thunkder****....

two seeds grown out)one was super stretchy so I put it outside thinking it was male, it was a girl instead and I ended up killing it off because I couldn't keep it outdoors, I think about it as I read all your posts, maybe it was just a sativaish girl?)

My hopeful girl mother GC from seed

topped multiple times already I need a few clones

a nice looking clone

stalk of GC clone

hope this isn't too much guys, I think GC beans are rare, I can't to flower them I'll tell you how it went. PEACE!

Last edited:
G

schrooomy420 said:
it is 89 skunk #1 crossed with an unknown indica male. It was made in 1989 by CecilC in athens Georgia. Around 94 a grower named Bunz had gotten the clone from CecilsC's old partners and grew it out in southern California. As the story goes he sold OG Kush and what at that time was known as Cush, spelled with a C to differentiate it from Kush, to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Now, I got a Cush cutting from Bunz and I got a Green Crack cutting from CecilC. CecilC, mrgreenbeans and I grew out those clones and all know that it is the same clone. I passed it on to m.steelers and ograskal. Granted something called green crack is a pretty easy name to come up with and all so there probably are allot of clones that people call green crack, but the one that I and allot of other people have did come directly from the originator my old freind CecilC and I passed those clones out heavily at CecilC's request. Hope that helps. peace

The part im talking about is where SCHROOMY says bunz got a clone of CUSH from one of cecil c's old grow partners and passed it to schroomy. With that being said.. it is known there are other people out there other than cecilc that helped make this cut.. ALso why would cecilc make a cross as cush and then call it green crack because "snoop" wanted to call it that?

SO essentially what you guys are saying is.. Bunz and snoop dogg named green crack..Somehow Bunz still liked to call it cush and cecilc the man everyone says that made it gave it to schroomy as green crack although the inbetween guy Bunz who named it green crack in the first place.. Still chose to call it cush.

And if it were made as Green Crack here in georgia then sent out west and renamed cush then why would some old ass growers from georgia where it originated call it cush and not green crack?

Because I could have swore all your cannabible reciters said it was made as CUSH in georgia and renamed GREEN CRACk out west. which one is it.. It keeps changing

Thanks for clarifying og~

:rasta: :rasta:

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
flavorfullife said:
The part im talking about is where SCHROOMY says bunz got a clone of CUSH from one of cecil c's old grow partners and passed it to schroomy. With that being said.. it is known there are other people out there other than cecilc that helped make this cut.. ALso why would cecilc make a cross as cush and then call it green crack because some guy in cali wanted to call it that?

If it were made as cush it IM pretty sure the breeder would want to keep it as cush and if he did'nt then why is it even mentioned after all this time?

And if it were made as Green Crack here in georgia then sent out west and renamed cush then why would some old ass growers from georgia where it originated call it cush and not green crack?

Because I could have swore all your cannabible reciters said it was made as CUSH in georgia and renamed GREEN CRACk out west. which one is it.. It keeps changing

:rasta: :rasta:

LOL....Dude whats wrong with you??...Where does it say it was Cecil C's grow partner????...It doesnt...It says one of Cecile C's old partners gave buns the cut....READ IT all over again SLOWLY and than Read it again.....LOL....I really dont know what your point is but i know you need to Brush up on your reading comprehension skills thats for sure.....If it makes you feel any better you can keep calling your cut the REAL GREEN GRACK if you want to....~ogr

G

what it does say is.. Cecilc called it green crack and Bunz called it cush.. how could BUnz and snoop name the cut if cecilc already called it green crack to begin with..

Thats my point

I never attacked you personally OG.. i only inquired about the story.

And honestly I don't know why you feel it is your duty to attack me on this theory. You don't know CecilC or Bunz. And schroomy is the person you got your cut from. SO, how can you honestly have an intelligent argument about schroomys story when everything you know about it was repeated from Schroomy.. How about until cecilc, bunz or schroomy comes in here to to talk in a civil way about Cush or Green Crack than lets just talk about theorys we have about it , from facts we have gathered by working with a plant called green crack or cush.

NOt by just taking it personally and attacking anybody that questions something about a plant you got from somebody you don't really know in real life, who got it from somebody else.

your friend
flava

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
flavorfullife said:
what it does say is.. Cecilc called it green crack and Bunz called it cush.. how could BUnz and snoop name the cut if cecilc already called it green crack to begin with..

Thats my point

I never attacked you personally OG.. i only inquired about the story.

And honestly I don't know why you feel it is your duty to attack me on this theory. You don't know CecilC or Bunz. And schroomy is the person you got your cut from. SO, how can you honestly have an intelligent argument about schroomys story when everything you know about it was repeated from Schroomy.. How about until cecilc, bunz or schroomy comes in here to to talk in a civil way about Cush or Green Crack than lets just talk about theorys we have about it , from facts we have gathered by working with a plant called green crack or cush.

NOt by just taking it personally and attacking anybody that questions something about a plant you got from somebody you don't really know in real life, who got it from somebody else.

your friend
flava

Looks like your the one taking it personal dude.....I never attacked you bro, i was just correcting you cuz you were twisting Shrooomys words around....Now the Green Crack Story is old news and it has been explained over and over again By Schroomy420 now for several years .....I know the story behind the GC very well...Do a search on Green Crack here on ICMAG if you want to learn more about it........~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Heres a little more info about the Real Green Crack Clone created by Cecil C........Enjoy.....~ogr

schrooomy420 said:
hey bro looking good. Just to chime in, green crack is the same strain as Cush spelled with the C. It was made in athens georgia in about 1989. It was an old skunk crossed with an unknown local indica. She is a very fast girl, seriously the fastest thing I have ever seen by far and I've prolly grown out 150+ strains. SHe has a very super sweet sickly fruity kinda smell to her with something else in the background almost like a soft petrol or fuel type. But mostly she is just super sweet sugar covered fruit. She is the ultimate SCROG plant as anyone who has ever grown her has experienced her insane lateral branching growth pattern. She is definatly a plant that needs to be supported somehow. The high is sativa dominant, and yes 42 days with a sativa high! After she went around georgia gfor awhile she made her way out to southern california and took on the name green crack actually coined by an old forums user named Bunz. The original crossesing was done by another forums user CecilC who called the strain Cush. Anyways just a little history for everyone. Peace

G

so is a s1 seed of "green crack" grown and flowered...still called "green crack"?

Latest posts

Latest posts