What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

real deal moantain kush

I

indicalover

Hey Smokaholik, awesome thread brother. Love those indicas. It is great to see folks collecting and continuing pure indidica lines.

Peace

JDOG6000

Veteran
I will definately keep a detailed thread on the Hunza beans and do a full smoke report on each phenotype when they are finished.
I'm very happy to have these seeds.
And will not let them go to waist or disapear.
So far I got 3 good seedlings and a few more beans in the fridge.
I'm thinking of just poping the rest.
A couple didn't make it.
They never popped.
But the others are fine.
Real healthy.
They have that nice green color that alot of those strains from up there have.
Here's a pic of one of the seedlings.
It looks real Kushy.
I'll pop in here with pic's from time to time.
But for a detailed look at Hunza,check out my thread.
Thanks for the help guys.
Mriko, do you think these beans are from the ones you brought back.
Most likly yes, I would think.
I got them from Marvin the Martian before he got busted.
Check it out. Here's one of the Hunza seedlings.

REFRESHING!

It makes me a little less stressed out to know that there are thousands of pure naturaly selected genes out there for almost anyone to bring home.

There is a future.

BEst,

OL

CC Rider

first off, smokaholik, this is a GREAT thread, i really love to see landrace genetics being grown out. i am hoping soon that i will be able to embark on a exploration across the globe to bring in some landraces to my garden. that early flowered one is just too cute, its fun to see small plants like that. i really love the structure of your plants, they seem soo......modest....or somethin, anyways great grows my friend and please, keep the pics coming!!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I do little test grows with clones like that too.
Here's the OG Kush I grew like that.
Thats what I've been smoking lately.
It's so good. And Strong!

This is the whole plant right here.
This is a little test clone of that Kali Mist(possibly Kali Mist x Pure Kush)
But I think it's just the old Kali Mist.
But I'm not sure. What do you guys think, whatever it is. I love it.
Tastes like skunk spice. Well cured it almost tastes like spicey Thai food or something. lol

Sorry back on track.
Here's another Hunza seedling.
The embriotic leaves are a dead give away for any kush strain.
Look at those things.
They get crazy.The White Mustang looked like that too.

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Mriko, do you think these beans are from the ones you brought back.
Most likly yes, I would think.
I got them from Marvin the Martian before he got busted.

All I know is that I think to be the first who have introduced some Hunza strain on the net community, under the Hunza name. that was in 2004.
I spread around quite a bunch of people, but never been in touch with someone namd "Marvin the Martian" (maybe he had other username elsewhere?).
Anyway, whatever media through which these genes reached the West, most important is to see someone's growing this great strain, and post about it as well !

Irie !

smokaholik

peace to all my friends and thanx for the many replies

Indica lover thanx bro its ure input and attention that make this a great thread and dont worry i been collectin seeds from these areas for the last 5 years and i love to see what comes from them so dont worry there wil be many for a long time lol

jdog, im glad u gonna do them justice and doccument it my friend, cant wait to hear ure smoek report of them , i got soem pix of the dry stuff so ill hopefully do a somre report to, would it be siutable to write it in this thread or put it in the correct forum? any way i hopeu a happy harvest and enjoy mate

Orange, put ure feet up and dontworry bro, theres plenty seeds and genes for u to go and find, could call it ure ure very own treasure hunt lol, u want me to print u a map hehehe

CC rider thanx for the kind words mate and its my pleasure to bring a few landrace for u to see, and i think u should start ure journey as fast as possible lol, and thanx regarding the plants they so oooozong dankness that they like a male lion lol, they just sit ther nonchalant as if nothing botheres them lol, cuz they know they are killer hehehe yet wild yet reserved and shy lol :joint: like a true rare breeed lol

killa-bud

Veteran
how fuckin cool is that,beutiful plants,its like growing and know cares,people walkin by,wow,thats how it should be every were

mmm love indicas,my kind of weed

good job,wish i could just go and get wild seeds,wow just wow

JDOG6000

Veteran
By all means smokaholic.
Please post a smoke report. lol
I'd love to hear it.

Mriko, well I'm guessing these came from you some how.
But who knows.
I'm just happy to have it.

smokaholik

happy new year everyone
bulenath and killa thanx for stopping by my friends im honoured :wave:

jdog happy new year and ill get a smoke report up my friend and in da mean time illput some pix of real deal pakistani/afghani gardah (polm), thisis what they smoke in this part of the world and some pix of my friend the dealers lol

smokaholik

peace to all my friends hope every1 is havin a great start 2 the new year :wave:

Goyakla yup there is a god my bro lol, CC Jdog and Wman thax for the kind words and iwish u could have smoked this with me :joint: and can i say that this afghani/paksiatni hash is just as good 2day as it was 20 years ago and it will u mak eupass out if u have to much lol :woohoo:
( i know u old skoolers know what i mean )

here is some gardah (polm) from lahore, it is good but not amazing a lil pricer aswell 100grams for 1500 rupees ( 14 pound)

then we headed up north to the north westfrontier province and got the the amazing hash kept in the moantianareas for the tribesmen

this pic is of the khyber area

another friend of mine whwo gets aamzing fresh hash u rub ureself to release the oils

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/13550P1030910-thumb.JPG[/img

[url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/13550P1030961.JPG][img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/13550P1030961-thumb.JPG

and the oils comes out in the spliff gooey

and a selction of three hashes from deffirent regions in the hash making areas, 100 grams of each at 1000rupees (9 pound) for 100grms = 300grams for 27 pound woohooo plants growing evrywhere acient gentics all over the show and valleys and moantianss that they call the roof of the world put rthe alps to shame , i love this land lol :woohoo:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I read about the roof of the world.
From what I've read and from pic's I've seen.
That area seems very under rated.
Too bad no americans can go there anymore without being in danger.
Seems a little too sketchy now a days.
I would have gone there back in the 70's or 80's.

Latest posts

Latest posts