What's new

Ready to make plans for the 2011 IC420 Cup!

Scrogerman

Veteran
ICMag should run a competition or Lotto of sorts!

£1 entry fee, winners get Judges passes to the IC420 & Cash towards their flights &* Hotel fees, maybe a bit of spending money! Could have 1st,2nd,3rd & more placed prizes, packs of seeds etc etc.
(Id even go as far as a £5 entry fee personally, but even £2 would be cool by me, maybe make it £1 a ticket with a maximum of 5 tickets per person)

Considering there are in the region of 150,000 or so members the last i looked, im sure a small entry fee, Lotto styley!, would cover Admin fee's to set it all up, the rest could go to the Server Fund & help pay for the Trophey's/Cups, Bands & stuff for the after party's etc. Thats just the tip of the IceBerg!
This would help pay for better venue's, Dj's etc, the possibilities are major!

Why Not ah Lad & Gals! I hope Gypsy likes the idea. We are all ICMag family after all.

ICMag, 1 Family, 1 love, Together we are Strong!

(btw, my idea has nothing to do with the fact im getting itchy about wanting to go because im completely on my arse skint, oh-no lol, but this would at least give skint people like me a chance of going this year! I really hope something like this comes off!)-at least put it to the community Vote!

(to the people who have already paid to go, remember it may be your as skint as me next year & 'It Could Be You' that wins next year!-maybe it could be stipulated in the competition rules that if you have already bought judges passes, then you get a cash prize, its all the same imo!)

In the words of M.L.King "I have a Dream"

Peace!

Last edited:
H

Hazyfontazy

ICMag should run a competition or Lotto of sorts!

£1 entry fee, winners get Judges passes to the IC420 & Cash towards their flights &* Hotel fees, maybe a bit of spending money! Could have 1st,2nd,3rd & more placed prizes, packs of seeds etc etc.
(Id even go as far as a £5 entry fee personally, but even £2 would be cool by me, maybe make it £1 a ticket with a maximum of 5 tickets per person)

Considering there are in the region of 150,000 or so members the last i looked, im sure a small entry fee, Lotto styley!, would cover Admin fee's to set it all up, the rest could go to the Server Fund & help pay for the Trophey's/Cups, Bands & stuff for the after party's etc. Thats just the tip of the IceBerg!
This would help pay for better venue's, Dj's etc, the possibilities are major!

Why Not ah Lad & Gals! I hope Gypsy likes the idea. We are all ICMag family after all.

ICMag, 1 Family, 1 love, Together we are Strong!

(btw, my idea has nothing to do with the fact im getting itchy about wanting to go because im compltely on my arse skint, oh-no lol, but this would at least give skint people like me a chance of going this year! I really hope something like this comes off!)-at least put it to the community Vote!

(to the people who have already paid to go, remember it may be your as skint as me next year & 'It Could Be You' that wins next year!)

In the words of M.L.King "I have a Dream"

Peace!

that aint a bad idea ,i'm skint so would definatly be interested in winning the trip ,it would create plenty of revenue for the server fund too ,, maybe post a poll up scrog ,see what response we get

Scrogerman

Veteran
Already done it Hazy, Thanks for your support, lol already someone voted No, can you believe some people, sad little men! Always a few Smart arses, "My cars bigger than your car" sort of types,. you know the sort! lol!

here ya go!:https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4214677#post4214677

Please Vote & tell yall Buddys! it may help if the powers that be & the Man from DelMonte get an idea that it could win & be popular!

Cheers!

S

Stray

Booked!! quite a few of us gonna be around at that time....should be a chuckle to link up with some faeces...LOL

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Sounds like a rippin' time I'll be missing once again. BOOHOO lol I haven't been in an airplane in over 10 years man, unless I sail over for the 420... I'll be in production at present location, the Light :good:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAXIMUM BOOST MUDDIE:groupwave:
Wheel and come again please please please.>>

Absolutely T for Tremendous >> dnb i ze Melkveg i hope.. usually got dem small eyes> LONG FLIGHT Gonna Do the cheap option > Hitch a ride with some headless KFC chickens

BIG JT

Man, first time ive ever heard of it. I'll definately be there next year, how much is the whole trip approx? Lots of ICmaggers gonna be there?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey guys,

There is a chance I m gonna be around for the party as well, except if I find a job in the meantime.. so wish me unemployment ^^
I've been looking forward to this event for few years now, that would be great to hook up with all of you :)

Unfortunatly, having travelled a lot these days, that will be impossible for me to enter the cup, but I ll def come around with some samples !

And we're on a weed website, why would anybody take some weird chemical drugs to go on a plane!
Just eat some edibles, some bubbleH Moka, you'll trip for 3 hours and sleep for the rest.

Keep it up :)

S

Stray

Mud Man - BIG or small eyes which is it? are you D from...LOL get connected with my right hand :party:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
:smoky:
10-15 root riots

LOL get connected with my right hand

Swerve
This:angrymod:

White x Root Riot ix1

maaaaaaa hahahahahahaha'!!!!:tiphat:

Funny mudder fooker !! I would enter if i could get my yields up.:lurk:>> We need SuperSoil!!

H

Hazyfontazy

Sounds like a rippin' time I'll be missing once again. BOOHOO lol I haven't been in an airplane in over 10 years man, unless I sail over for the 420... I'll be in production at present location, the Light :good:

1 day zep ,we will have great smokeout :comfort::dance013:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420 crop just got watered, shit is looking top notch! Been counting the days until I get to smoke with all of you, looking forward to it :) Ready to get a judges pass for my girlfriend, hoping those go on sale soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts