What's new

Ready to make plans for the 2011 IC420 Cup!

H

Hoover_lungz

No he's not entering that, They made a litle testingthing afther all the talk about all the cheese cuts, Many folks will bring there cheese and then they will do a Cheese smoke test.

Yeh better book, My regular appartment was already rented out, so i am in red light now ha ha ha.

You know me Jah, mister wake and bake, always first in ha ha ha

Yes Bro wake n bake with Cheese:) Ive been growing this batch specially for us to smoke for the cup.

Redlight!!!! Karma you should have a goodnites sleep:laughing:

Jahtrip; my entry is a secret and if you read properly you would see i was bringing the cheese to smoke for the cup m8, i know the rules so no need for the whoops:dance013: lmfao

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:

Mmm... Cheese :canabis:

:groupwave:

I can already imagine a wake and bake at Karma's by the Red light...

Phase 1 :coffee:

Phase 2 :smoke out:

Phase 3 :greenstars:

B

komrade komura

A trip to Dam...always dump the iolite herb chamber at the airport....new one when I get back home waiting for me...ah, a new herb chamber is so lovely to come home to.

Reason #126 to attend the IC Cup

komrade komura

BTW - Eurostar....you are rip off fucking thieves...the price of a train from England to Dam will pay off the fucking national debt!

But the bond holders must be paid.

Oh well, another nasty plane ride...bumping along for 48 minutes.

AmishFarmer

When I hear about another volcano erupting on the news I get a little worried.I can't wait to be in Amsterdam again.With all of this Cheese talk I hope I finally get to try some real Cheese.Everytime I am in the dam I have to hear an Englander tell me I need to smoke the real cheese.Dam it, I don't want to hear about it I want to smoke it.lol

Gastro

expect to pay around 300 euros for a complete pack with in excess of 30 samples in it.

How much do you get of each sample?

Im planning to come down with 2 friends, but paying 300 bucks encompasses a lot of the budget.
So i was hoping to share 1 pass in 3!

H

Hazyfontazy

Take 2 co-codamol and pass out. Keeps you happy for at least 10 hours!

co-codamol are more for pain use ,i take 8 a day(50/500's) an still can't sleep ,for sleep get some valium / diazepam they will knock u out...don't drink on either :tiphat:

H

Hazyfontazy

Im planning to come down with 2 friends, but paying 300 bucks encompasses a lot of the budget.

if u are on a budget then buying a judges pack beetween u or each will be the most cost effective way to get stoned in amsterdam ,,last year there was 37 samples in the judges pack

mr haze pointed out earlier expect to pay 13-17 euros per gram for quality from coffeshops ,
so buying 37 different strains from coffeshops will cost u a minimum of €481 or a maximum of €629

its a no brainer :tiphat:

mr.haze420

Veteran

it is not 300 dollars but 300 euros which is over 400 dollars.

Gastro

it is not 300 dollars but 300 euros which is over 400 dollars.
Sorry, i use the term bucks here for euros force o habit :p

What i was wondering was do you get 30 grams or do you get 30x 1 joints worth, which for dutch standards is most often a 0.33g.

And Hazy I was pretty happy on co-codamol and load of airplane cocktails ;)
As for cost effective ways of getting stoned, teahouses for cheap hash, or glasshouse/home growers for cheap weed. its still like 3-4e/g, but thats not what i want to smoke :)

:thank you: