What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Re-veg thread

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
In Hawaii you sure can.

Plant in late January. The short days trigger bud development. But the days are getting longer. The top will bud, the bottom branches don't. This only works on full Sativas. The plant shown is a Bloodweed mom crossed with a Black Thai dad.

In late April you take the tops and larger buds. Leave the bottom 4 branches. This gives you a sample of the smoke, and an idea of what it looks like. Then you let the long summer days do their thing

Here's a series of pics following one plant through the entire process. Started in Jan, taken mid October. Yielded over 5 lbs.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
i chopped a dutch passion powerplant 10 days ago and have put her under a 110w pl fluoro light 24/0. I just got back from a weekend away and have noticed shes put out a few new pistils as well as a narna. A knuckle has also developed on a part where i snapped her branch. Are these encouraging signs? any idea how long before i see growth?

I have found the most consistent results from low light.
Lots of light seems to burn them out.

SD:tiphat:

wdcf

Hmmm Whats the point of cutting the roots?
If I am growing in 3 gallon bags and when I harvest they still are still no where near rootbound, why should I transplant and/or cutting roots?

Thanks
~WDCF

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Hmmm Whats the point of cutting the roots?
If I am growing in 3 gallon bags and when I harvest they still are still no where near rootbound, why should I transplant and/or cutting roots?

Thanks
~WDCF

I do not.

SD:tiphat:

madalasatori

Veteran
ok its been almost three weeks now since i placed her under 24/0 and shes started to produce quite a few pistils plus the odd narna, is this normal? should i expect new growth soon?

descivii

I'm not a reveg grower but I'm kinda curious what this thing will do. Unbeknownst to me a seed germed in a staghorn fern and apparently had made an attempt to flower. It germed sometime around Nov. of 2010 and flowered around Jan -Feb. I was unable to care for my plants during this time period but found this growing in Feb. when I finally got back to my plants. It went out with the other tropicals this Spring and it seems to have reverted back to veg but has popcorny whisps throughout the plant.

Whatcha think?

J

Attachments

• DSCN2386.jpg
    DSCN2386.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2384.jpg
    DSCN2384.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN2385.jpg
    DSCN2385.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 21