Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down​

These Boots Are Made for Walkin
Classic Video...

Last edited:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Stone Free- A Jimi Hendrix song, so Purple makes sense. I guess those are seeds, four circles of eight each. Maybe it's over my head, I'll give it a 6.5 for being distinctive.
Those 4 circles are supposed to resemble a vertical bare bulb grow donut plant arrangement. A very efficient lighting arrangement.

But yeah too Jimi's da man! :tiphat:

Last edited:

supermanlives

Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^hey nobody gets tired of a nice ass,,,,,2 thumbs up . only one if I keep lookin........ peace...... just smoked an oil ,hash, weed joint. yeehaw

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
How many lights?
2 600 watt hid lights per donut with the lower bulb on an adjustable tripod, right now I have 2 donuts & 2,400 watts of lights (4-600's) for flower. Veg gets a dense 8-16 bulb T5 setup for the 1st 8-9 weeks or so in a 12 sq ft space. My donuts are 50 watts/sq ft hps & mh light,

In flower room, might switch out the mh and put in 8 T5s (2-4 bulb) for each donut and use 2-600 hps lights. About 1,600 watts per donut. That would give me lumen/PAR wise 18% of "blue" light coming from T5 lights. OR keep the mh bulb and put in a 1,000 watt hps at the bottom of double stack. Same watts but more lumens over the T5 setup.

sahdgrower

Not stoned just a purple box with some yellow dots. Stoned..... holy shit!! It's fuckin' incredible.... It's... Uh.... What was I talking about again?

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'm not sure what it is so I have to give you a 5, sorry.
But the real reason I'm here at this time is, y'all think I need a new avatar? I like mine but I'm kind of getting tired of it. People here are starting to realize who it is finally. So maybe it's time for a change. Maybe another member of his family but not his Father, who I liked(past tense) but he sang for the enemies of the American working class, which he's never been a member of. Sorry didn't mean to get on a rant. So what do y'all think? Any thoughts are welcome even from Yankee's.

been trying to identify where i know that picture from - i want to say the marlboro man but that's too easy (and obvious) - but everytime i come across one of your posts, i swear i lose 5-10 seconds trying to identify it

oh well

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
been trying to identify where i know that picture from - i want to say the marlboro man but that's too easy (and obvious) - but everytime i come across one of your posts, i swear i lose 5-10 seconds trying to identify it

oh well

I thought it was a REAL picture of Hank,
back in his Army days in "Nam...

Hank Hemp

Veteran

oh well

Don't nobody tell him. When you get it you'll be mad. It's a real American Hero. If you like alt/country, Americana music! PM me and I'll tell you.